Getessentialskincare reviews

Tel: +1.4806242599
getessentialskincare.com@domainsbyproxy.com

carolp270
11/1/18

Send you product and bill you even though you've cancelled after the trial size.
Will not credit me for the incorrect charge.

toniw41
8/2/18

I fell into the same problem as others. However, I was persistent in not agreeing to the % offers. I did get a manager, same story. Call your bank, mine will be helping me. This "company" cannot bring any legal action against you. They will try this tactic just to scare you. Write down cancellation numbers, who you talk too with their employee number. As far as a rating, they don't have negative numbers. *-1

rubys67
6/16/18

I have not received samples and called to cancel all future orders to the number they called to tell me I had 10 days to cancel Called 3 times and they hung up on me each time I ordered on 6/13 and tried to cancel all future shipments on 6/16

gaill58
4/27/18

Thought I was paying shipping for 2 trial samples then charged $93+ for two "trial sized" products. Called to cancel, did not know I had to request a refund - would have been too late for refund anyway, charges did not show on my VISA statement for two weeks. Certainly agree with other reviews - these people should be stopped. Can't find either of them on google

cherylb156
4/9/18

Like many others, I was pulled in by the free trial, pay only shipping and handling ploy. I thought the product was just OK, nothing special, but for 6.99 no harm no foul. Then I got an auto shipment of the eye serum and wondered why. I hadn't agreed to an auto shipment. Looking further, I saw 2 charges on my bill, one from Nutragloagless for 93.79 3/02 plus one Youthfulapex.com for 93.87 3/12. One in CA one in NJ. Called both companies, was told I had 14 days to cancel . How can you see results in 2 weeks on a skin care product? I also don't recall seeing a 14 day trial or pay nearly $200 otherwise I never would have ordered! I asked to see where it stated that, was directed to www.getessentialskincare.com and that doesn't exist. Beware!

margiet1
2/26/18

Hello. On January 19, 2018, I signed up for a 14 day trial, paid the $6.99 shipping rate for two skin care products. I received the product on 2/1/2018, and called to cancel on 2/2/2018. I noticed two charges on my credit card from them on 2/2 ($93.79 and $93.87). They stated that it had been 14 days, and I hadn't cancelled in time. When I told them that I had only received it on 2/1, they said the 14 days started when you make the order. That is crazy to me, how can you try a product, if you don't receive it until 13 days after the order. They were not able to transfer me to a supervisor, and each of the three agents that I spoke with read me a statement that kept quoting the 14 day rule, which by the way did NOT say "14 days from the time of order", and even if it did, I called them on the 14th day from the order, one day after receiving it.

They will not refund my money. I wonder how many people get taken for with this ploy. BAD company!

Questions? Get answers from the Getessentialskincare staff and other customers.

Getessentialskincare?