Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

47,680 reviews with 5 stars

louiea12
Louie A.
3/22/19

will give a better review when part is installed and working,hopefully,,as of 3/22/19 part still not installed waiting for my electrician to get free.I would be glad to let you know when that part is installed and working,thank you Louie A Gravino

jeffh590
JEFF H.
3/21/19

Excellent service. Actually received a duplicate part and your ream was extremely helpful with assisting me with returning the part and refund. Thank-you

barbarar475
Barbara R.
3/20/19

OLD APPLIANCES IN GOOD WORKING ORDER....BUT REPLACEMENT PARTS ARE HARD TO FIND! I FOUND A HARD SOUGHT AFTER PART FOR MY STOVE ON YOUR SITE! YAY!

joannew103
joanne w.
3/19/19

Appreciated what I needed was in stock. Hopefully delivery will be as quick as promised. Thank you. :)

kirkj33
Kirk J.
3/19/19

I searched several sites for this part and found it cheaper on this site. I will keep this site in my favorites.

debbiex1
Debbie X.
3/18/19

Good experience working with Genuine Replacement Parts. Part delivered 1 day after the date provided when order was placed. A good company to purchase appliance parts from.

sarahb643
Sarah B.
3/18/19

I typed in the model number of my convection oven and had the parts I needed right there. Very quick and easy.

anonymoush374
anonymous H.
3/18/19

Typed in the model of my refrigerator and found exactly the part I needed. Thank you for making it easy and ensuring I was looking at parts that will definitely fit.

nicholasl97
Nicholas L.
3/17/19

Still need to install the glass into the framing. Need to get the right glue for it. But it is the right glass.

michaela824
Michael A.
3/17/19

I was very happy to find this part on your site. I received it 2 days sooner than expected, it was a great surprise.
I only had 1 issue with the item, one hole was not reemed out completely, I could have done it but considering that this was the area that buckled I decided not to replace the 2 pins. I installed the liner and the door is closing completely and no heat is coming from the top of the door.

matta96
Matt a.
3/17/19

The first part I bought from your company failed after about 4 months. Too long for a return. Ugh, so buying the same part for a 2d time.

clausg1
Claus G.
3/16/19

Easy to use. Just would like to see my confirmation no and confirmed shipping address with a receipt displayed able to download and/or print.

maryr188
Mary R.
3/16/19

Your Maytag Dryer Screens are expensive, but they are high quality -- much better than buying a cheap dryer screen that barely works.

lucasb81
3/15/19

"The service was excellent. Thank You! The service was excellent. Genuine Replacement Parts saved my business."

michaelt376
Michael T.
3/13/19

The part arrived quickly and the pricing was fair. I was able to get my washing machine back up and running quickly.

sarahh494
Sarah H.
3/13/19

Second time back to purchase. Site is easy to navigate and purchase. VERY user friendly! Thank you!!!

adelac5
ADELA C.
3/13/19

I hope I'm getting the correct item = LG Drawer Panel Assembly Part # 3721ER1073D, as per LG's information.

sues339
Sue S.
3/12/19

Overall, a good experience. However, package arrived two days later than expected. Not a deal breaker, but made it difficult to arrange for someone to come do the repair.

sheilay15
Sheila Y.
3/12/19

It is the ice maker I needed, but it had the wrong plug on it. I had to buy a plug to fit my fridge.

johna971
John A.
3/12/19

your site came up on a BING search with part#, picture of part and price. It doesn't get any easier than that.

kevind337
Kevin D.
3/11/19

It was very easy to find the part needed even though I didn't know what it was called by using the model pdf.

sarrahk
Sarrah K.
3/11/19

You are the only website that provides the part that I needed. I’ve searched other sites for the same part and have not been able to find it. You guys are top notch! I will be ordering more of this part in the near future (I maintain apartment buildings that need these replaced in units very often)

annah230
Anna H.
3/11/19

A customer service rep noticed I ordered the same part twice. I'm so happy she called to ask because I made a mistake in my order. Thank you for the great customer service and taking the time!

erikar50
Erika R.
3/9/19

Had the parts I needed. All I had to do was type in the model number and the parts where easily located and in stock for delivery.

peggym77
Peggy M.
3/8/19

Item needed was quickly found with the excellent help tabs which appeared for model and brand name, ordering and payment was qucik and easy. No problems at all.

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts