Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

6 reviews with 5 stars

lucasb81
3/15/19

"The service was excellent. Thank You! The service was excellent. Genuine Replacement Parts saved my business."

mattg169
10/27/18

Wow, I didn't expect this kind a store. I bought everything I needed for my freezer repair, I repaired myself because store people told me that I better buy a new freezer instead of fixing it.

michaelm765
2/26/18

I think someone is offering lower prices for appliance parts from a homemade web site and they go out find it cheaper if they can ? and sell to us LOL, at least most of you got what you ordered I did not receive any thing other then an email that said had been delivered already , I never got reply to my compliants after 3 times I just went to a local appliance outlet and bought the dryer belt that I needed , if this Zapps you, is a real business there's not a star low enough on the scale for them !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: CAUTION YOU MAY NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY OR PARTS !!!!!!!!

janets136
7/3/17

Although my ice maker arrived broken, I emailed DAPPZ right away and received a response within the hour. I emailed back pictures, and was told I'd receive a credit. The broken piece was most likely due to shipping as the box has an accordion look to it and was broken on the end the box was damaged. Having read all these reviews, I wanted to give something positive since they made good on my issue. I did receive a credit and all is well on my end. I re-ordered from another site (worried because of the bad reviews) and paid twice what DAPPZ charged me.. and it arrived looking and packaged the very same way. This wasn't broken but I did pay the double. I recommend DAPPZ.. just need to communicate with them and follow instructions they give. I wish there was someone to call when there's an issue, but they only respond by email. I bet it keeps the overhead down and helps keep prices low.

kevinm222
12/8/16

I read the reviews online prior to purchasing and had a lot of doubts. Before placing an order online, I read their policies. The policy is clear and concise; there is no rip off here. Basically, if you buy the wrong part and want to return it, it must meet the criteria. A lot of sites make you pay to return the wrong part. Just look at their competitors's site.

Any how, I went online and chatted with the customer service guy, he was great! He asked me for my model number and serial and was able to help me locate the correct parts for my oven. Yes, there is a logical reason why they ask for your model. PARTS ARE MADE TO WORK SPECIFICALLY ON A SPECIFIC MODEL. If you don't know what your model is, why are you purchasing it?

I ordered a bake element on Friday and received my order on Tuesday. It looked different than my original. I went online and chatted with them. It seems the manufacturer updated my bake element so that the support brackets sit on the bottom and is no longer running across the element. Okay, I was relieved. It worked. That's all I cared about.

So you complainers out there, read the policies before making a purchase. That goes with any site before making a purchase.

tomm995
11/27/15

When I need parts and services again you will be the go to place.

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
Thanks to a good customer, who saw the COMPLAINTS we received here from the "complaint collection site" and posted a good review for us.

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts