Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

47,201 reviews with 4 stars

paulj111
Paul J.
3/20/19

Since I am a first time customer I am answering with the assumption that my order will arrived as expected and in the condition as expected.

stellar32
Stella R.
3/18/19

Found item I was looking for quickly, good price. However checking out proved to be stressful; payment with PayPal proved to be impossible (tried several times, I finally paid with CC. (That took a couple of times ). Hoping next time will go more smoothly ~

anonymousl346
anonymous L.
3/8/19

Fast and easy parts lookup is a pleasure. Only hiccup is the thermostat...not sure if you're offering a kit that includes both the thermostat AND the thermal cutoff units. One is in stock and the other isn't.

cindye52
Cindy E.
3/1/19

All-in-all pretty good! A little rough navigating from one part to another, and getting back to where I started.

sharronj6
Sharron J.
2/26/19

I need another part for my microwave door switch. However your cost was 3 times more and I would only received 1 part. Nevertheless, another online vendor offers the same product for a fourth of the price.

grahamw65
Graham W.
2/16/19

Straight forward and easy. I especially like that you show if the part is suitable for the appliance model at selection stage. I would be pleased to meet to discuss if I could help you improve profits, morale and retention by lowering employee costs. Feel free to call me at 561-901-7813.

Graham Wellington

brandonb363
brandon b.
2/16/19

best price I've found! Wanted a little more detail about the product to help insure it's the correct 1, but model # matches.

jonathanr171
Jonathan R.
2/15/19

Everything was excellent except I could not track my shipment. Your web sight only indicated inprocess even after the order shipped.
Fix that and you blow your comp out of the water.
Very satisfied with everything but the glitch.

michaelb1712
Michael B.
2/12/19

Tried to create account and had problem with zip code from my autofill and after correcting, it wouldn't process so had to shut down and start all over again.

marcelinol2
Marcelino L.
1/31/19

This is the second time I place an order and hopefully you’ll shipped the right order. The first order I received the wrong parts.

kendrickm12
Kendrick M.
1/24/19

Didn't receive any notice or communication regarding when the item was shipped or an estimated delivery date. Aside from that, am satisfied completely.

richardk320
RICHARD K.
1/24/19

the part was exactly what was needed, I did not expect the bolt to be delivered with the washplate, however, a nice touch, and it already had been treated with the loctite. Washer works as if new again.
Thanks

maryb999
Mary B.
1/21/19

Received items in timely fashion but no tracking/shipping info was ever provided, just an estimated delivery date. When I would call their number, i would get a recording that the best way to reach them is by email. My order did arrive on the estimated delivery date, though.

aj110
A J.
1/18/19

Why can't I enter zip and the city and state pop up?

The wiring did not match original equipment and had to be rewired. Not a big deal but thought you might like to know.

rw312
r w.
1/16/19

good price prompt shipping... but no installation or guide information...u tubed it and followed instructions but the item I received must be defective because it DO NOT WORK when installed. It is the correct part but it still does not operate after several days of being allowed to cycle and become cold as per u tube instructions. contacted seller...sent serial number and model of my appliance ..was told they would forward to warranty dept. I am disappointed I have heard nothing more and still have NO WORKING icemaker

chrisb1042
Chris B.
1/16/19

The info page for one of the items I ordered had the wrong picture. The description listed the correct part number from the parts diagram but the picture was incorrect.

helenb271
Helen B.
1/13/19

Am glad you use paypal. My experience was good, except that no installation instructions were provided, and taking off the old yellow tab wasnt obvious, so I slightly damaged it. In addition, the old tab is yellow and the new part is white. Tab should be provided also.

timothyh190
Timothy H.
1/11/19

The design is some different. O have a push butyon but the replacement moden covers the button on right side.

stevenm441
Steven M.
1/10/19

So far so Good. Shipping communications was a little vague to non existent but the part did arrive in 1 week

debv11
Deb V.
1/8/19

The only thing I really didn't like was the fact that I never got an email telling me the tracking info. Basically all Web vendors send out such an email, and I was starting to worry because I never a "your order has shipped" email. I planned to call but then the items arrived on that day, so there was no need.

The price was outrageous for a fridge glass shelf and plastic door bin ($148), but it was the best price on the Web.

timothyw111
TImothy W.
1/3/19

Need more information on part. Your site showed 2 items with a little different name for (SAMSUNG Dishwasher part 327 90 003). After chatting with SAMSUNG I was able to get the correct part number. I found the same item using the part number. Samsung had the part $15 cheaper, but had more more expensive shipping and longer wait.

anonymousy257
anonymous Y.
1/2/19

more information regarding part description would be helpful....part number, length, width, thickness, etc.

vanr14
Van R.
12/31/18

Had to order a filter for my mom's refridgerator. GRP let me do it with the model number, which is all I had to work with.

anonymousy250
anonymous Y.
12/28/18

Would like to get email confirmation of order. Also, last order tracking # was scrambled so I couldn't track it. Thx

rossn13
Ross N.
12/22/18

Lowest price on the net; that is why I ordered from GRP. My only disappointment was that the web site indicated next day delivery and that there were 25 parts in stock, whereas in actuality the part was backordered and it took 4 days for the delivery to occur. The good news is that when it arrived, it was exactly the part that I expected and it solved my appliance problem. The on-line chat with Garrett was helpful is settling down my anxieties ...patience is the key word here. Now after a week who remembers the initially delay?

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts