Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

46,994 reviews with 3 stars

anonymousm398
anonymous M.
3/17/19

Too hard to order! Keep getting error messages and have to retype the credit card info. Very frustrating.

danielg410
Daniel G.
3/16/19

Item took to long to arrive. Item was not factory part. Was aftermarket and not acceptable. No response from company after two emails and waiting for a week. I can't even seem to return the product. Now going to get credit card company involved

jamesd847
James D.
3/15/19

Great prices on equipment second product was delivered one week after the first one. No one alerted me that it was going to be delivered later.

jasont167
Jason T.
3/13/19

Very smooth website. However, the Live Chat is never live and no one has yet to respond to the numerous emails I've sent. I receive no email confirmations in my inbox or spam folders and it is hard to get ahold of anyone at the 800 number. Overall very happy with prices and website, but I am a big customer service guy and this is lacking.

mollyz6
Molly Z.
3/6/19

Found the part that was unavailable on other websites, but price was expensive especially with shipping.

chrisw346
Chris W.
2/22/19

You have 3 different parts listed. But they are the same part with 2 different prices. I used live chat to see which one I needed. No one ever came on. Disappointed in that. So I picked the cheaper of the two. Hope it works.

debbieh259
Debbie H.
1/29/19

I ordered wrong part and site is not user friendly. I cant find the correct part so I submitted a help ticket

alyssah44
Alyssa H.
1/26/19

Your system charged my card 3 times and I had to order the part with someone else's card. took over 3 days for the pending charge to drop off due to your faulty system I was unable to access $60 of my own money which is I was broke would have made me 10x more frustrated. Would work on this issue did not make for a good first experience.

johnr698
John R.
1/19/19

ordering was quick and painless. However item was backorderd and was never told. No tracking information was given when item was eventually shipped. If this had been communicated, it would have prevented having to contact customer support, who appeared to also not know what was happening with the order.

clarissas11
CLarissa S.
1/19/19

It was more difficult than I expected to find the part I needed when all I had was the model number of the dishwasher itself.

sanyao1
Sanya O.
1/15/19

So far, the experience with shipping is great. The return portion when you get the wrong part takes forever to get your money back.

davidx8
David X.
12/21/18

service is poor, that is, when I reached out to ask you a question I was directed to your website, with no idea when I would hear back on my simple question. You have to understand that poor customer service is enough for me to go somewhere else for part.

leonardm82
Leonard M.
12/5/18

Submitted for chat- have not received anything as of this writing. Putting my hope and trust into this purchase.
Is there some reason someone can't pick up the phone at Customer Service? Not all of like to do business over a computer.? Let's see how long this all takes to arrive at my home and what condition the part will be in!!!

sharonh361
sharon h.
12/3/18

I had problems with trying to contact company regarding shipping, I tried phone and email, but got no responses. The product was suppose to be a stainless steel trim kit for my new stove, it does not match the stove and appears to be aluminum.

carrieg61
Carrie G.
11/20/18

OK SCARY MESSAGE ABOUT BEING SURE ITS THE RIGHT PART. OBVIOUSLY DISCOURAGING RETURNS AND A LITTLE ABRUPT.

darrend45
Darren D.
11/16/18

it was to be here today no way to tract no ship info,but your people answered my complaint and made it right

anonymousb207
anonymous B.
11/9/18

It was easy to order, and part was reasonably priced, but so far i only placed the order, so i cannot give an accurate rating just yet

kevinp288
Kevin P.
11/2/18

Original order indicated an arrival date of Fri 10/26 but it didnt arrive until Monday 10/29. It was ordered on Tues 10/23. Would hace lijed it faster

alanw199
Alan w.
10/12/18

Will have to see if the parts your site identified actually fit since photos were not always accurate.

rudolft2
RUDOLF T.
10/3/18

You did not answer my questions about how the bak element is protected during shipping. It is a very delicate part. If the manufacturer puts it loosely in a large box it will come to me damaged. I am taking a chance. I am assuming the manufacturer packs the baking element properly to protect it from damage during shipping. I am also assuming the parts are tested for restive continuity before shipping.

tcw
TC W.
8/24/18

As a first time user at GRP, my experience has been good so far... If my first order arrives, as promised, on Thursday August 30th. I'll change my ratings from 3 stars to 4 stars. If it arrives before 8/30 (which happens sometimes with online orders), I will change my ratings from 3 stars to 5 stars.

anonymousg88
anonymous G.
8/13/18

Certainly came up high on Google results, and good price, terms, and it was in stock unlike elsewhere.

krisb99
Kris B.
7/22/18

purchases from your site are really about price and availability. For example, I only bought one of the three parts from your site that I just purchased.

scottl263
Scott L.
7/15/18

Threats to a customer at the end of the check out process is a little ridiculous and uncalled for. You might want to rethink your customer service approach.

liamt11
Liam T.
5/31/18

Have been trying to live chat for 3 days. Never says available. I want to know if this is a legit company. I ordered from another company and it was not real.

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts