Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

8 reviews with 2 stars

davev57
4/17/19

Horrible prehistoric business practices. Takes forever to get the item, search engine is dated and return policy is rediclous. Do not recommend.

richardp442
9/26/18

The part was fine but I was unable to return it when it turned out it was not the cause of the problem. This was not spelled out during the ordering process. Buyer beware.

halg5
4/29/17

I previously wrote a review where I had to complain three time before they assured me that the problem would be solved. When I still had not received my product I wrote a nasty review. I have to stand corrected because today I did receive the order so I am upgrading my review accordingly. I am giving them 2 stars instead of 1 star.

sharonc92
6/19/16

i was going to order a drive motor for my dryer, but these comments are so overwhelmingly negative, they have convinced me it will be nothing but a headache. sounds like it will be worth it to me to pay $30 more and get the right part.

jrt2
1/14/16

although the product was exactly what i ordered, their packaging was awful. They used an oversize box to ship a microwave door and the only "packaging material" they used was paper. The box arrived opened and torn since the door didn't quite fit in the box.

beckyd15
12/21/15

They sent the wrong part and want u to.pay to send back and charge a restock fee... they ask you no questions when ordering and then make it to where the customer loses big time....

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
Oh, you just posted a comment 10min, now your 70years old?

This is a COMPLAINT BOARD, not a review site!
realn
11/11/14

After buying their product and having it professionally installed. We found that the part didn't fix the problem so we have to needed to return it. The return process has been a total pain in the ass, we have had to call everyday to try and get an RMA so we can get the board out the door, but its nearly been a week and we still have received nothing. We keep hearing it will be sent out by the end of the day, it may be sent out by the end of the day or it will be sent out in a few hours. Still got nothing. They really wanna give you the run around. I was aware of the restocking fee when i purchased. But goodness this return service is driving away my business in spite of their lower prices.

jenniferl63
10/8/14

I found an appliance part of amazon.com and it linked me to Dappz.com for the purchase. The part itself was fine, but it didn't fix my appliance once I installed it. BE AWARE: They charge a 25% restocking fee that is very hidden in the fine print when you purchase, and they require you to purchase the shipping label to return the item from them. I purchased this item for a total of $90.39 with shipping and when I returned it using the label they sent me, I was only refunded $54.17. I recommend purchasing from a company like a-1appliance.com who gives much better service and doesn't charge you the restocking fee if the part doesn't fix it. Besides their crappy "restocking fee" charge, their customer service stinks. I had to email/call the company about six times total just to get them to issue me a RMA number. They clearly have an unwritten policy of trying to keep as much of your money as possible by giving customers the run-around and charging a high percentage "restocking fee" that isn't very well publicized when you make a purchase from them. Go elsewhere!

Tip for consumers: Use another site that doesn't keep half your money if the part doesn't fix your problem. There are plenty of other sites that don't charge a re-stocking fee.

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts