Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

46,939 reviews with 2 stars

elving6
Elvin G.
2/18/19

I e-mailed asking if screws were included and received no response. I expected a metal kick plate and got a piece of plastic.

mattm327
matt m.
12/10/18

picture of replacement part did not match the order item (refrigerator door basket) Live chat was down & recorded message on customer service hung up after holding.

jamesh1141
james h.
11/7/18

tried calling no answer
tried emailing didn't work
service is a BIG part
ordered parts hope they work
would like to buy more but need to talk to a professional

jonathans294
Jonathan S.
11/6/18

I ordered on 11-5-18, today it is 11-6-18, and there is no email on my order on its status, or shipment.

richardp442
9/26/18

The part was fine but I was unable to return it when it turned out it was not the cause of the problem. This was not spelled out during the ordering process. Buyer beware.

davide190
David E.
1/17/18

I was extremely disappointed once I received the product because it was a returned warranty claim that I was shipped that was a defective part. How I know this is because the item was opened and the letter from the previous customer explaining the reason for the return was included. Really!!!

kathariner6
Katharine R.
1/10/18

Very poor process for accepting a credit card. I made an error entering and had to wait 5 minutes just to correct the problem.

terjer
Terje R.
1/8/18

I purchased a toe kick, it arrived without any way to attach it which should have been mentioned at the purchase or at lest the site should have said others have purchased these clips. Then I tried to purchase the clips and nowhere does it state if this item comes in pairs which it should. Then I tried to ask that question in chat and this feature does not work so I had to enter my information and question three times with the third time being an email, The response was a rude and he never answered my question of do they come in pairs. He stated we only sell replacement parts, and it is broken down to the screws. Contact customer support if you have a complaint, well now I do. This is not an answer, and your live chat does not work at all. So now I have ordered two more parts and I hope I do not receive 4. This process is taking much longer than I can believe when I needed to have this complete by new Years Eve.

edm179
Ed M.
12/4/17

I received the ordered Item on time. between the very sad packing of one little piece of bubble wrap on the Item and the way Fedex handled the item. i got a round smashed box and a broken part.
The part only had a tab broken. had it had more plastc wrap on it. It may have made it without issues.
because it was just the tab i installed the part and it works.

halg5
4/29/17

I previously wrote a review where I had to complain three time before they assured me that the problem would be solved. When I still had not received my product I wrote a nasty review. I have to stand corrected because today I did receive the order so I am upgrading my review accordingly. I am giving them 2 stars instead of 1 star.

sharonc92
6/19/16

i was going to order a drive motor for my dryer, but these comments are so overwhelmingly negative, they have convinced me it will be nothing but a headache. sounds like it will be worth it to me to pay $30 more and get the right part.

jrt2
1/14/16

although the product was exactly what i ordered, their packaging was awful. They used an oversize box to ship a microwave door and the only "packaging material" they used was paper. The box arrived opened and torn since the door didn't quite fit in the box.

beckyd15
12/21/15

They sent the wrong part and want u to.pay to send back and charge a restock fee... they ask you no questions when ordering and then make it to where the customer loses big time....

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
Oh, you just posted a comment 10min, now your 70years old?

This is a COMPLAINT BOARD, not a review site!
realn
11/11/14

After buying their product and having it professionally installed. We found that the part didn't fix the problem so we have to needed to return it. The return process has been a total pain in the ass, we have had to call everyday to try and get an RMA so we can get the board out the door, but its nearly been a week and we still have received nothing. We keep hearing it will be sent out by the end of the day, it may be sent out by the end of the day or it will be sent out in a few hours. Still got nothing. They really wanna give you the run around. I was aware of the restocking fee when i purchased. But goodness this return service is driving away my business in spite of their lower prices.

jenniferl63
10/8/14

I found an appliance part of amazon.com and it linked me to Dappz.com for the purchase. The part itself was fine, but it didn't fix my appliance once I installed it. BE AWARE: They charge a 25% restocking fee that is very hidden in the fine print when you purchase, and they require you to purchase the shipping label to return the item from them. I purchased this item for a total of $90.39 with shipping and when I returned it using the label they sent me, I was only refunded $54.17. I recommend purchasing from a company like a-1appliance.com who gives much better service and doesn't charge you the restocking fee if the part doesn't fix it. Besides their crappy "restocking fee" charge, their customer service stinks. I had to email/call the company about six times total just to get them to issue me a RMA number. They clearly have an unwritten policy of trying to keep as much of your money as possible by giving customers the run-around and charging a high percentage "restocking fee" that isn't very well publicized when you make a purchase from them. Go elsewhere!

Tip for consumers: Use another site that doesn't keep half your money if the part doesn't fix your problem. There are plenty of other sites that don't charge a re-stocking fee.

46.9K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts