Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

47,131 reviews with 1 star

lorib253
3/22/19

I ordered my part to get my oven working and it said it will arrive by a certain date. The day before I still had no tracking. Tried to call > No answer. Tried to live chat > not available. Emailed customer service that morning. Received an email that someone would get back to me shortly. No one ever responded. The "supposed" day of arrival, I requested a cancellation. Not over the phone > still no answer. Not over chat > still not working (during their business hours), but over email. I received 2 emails confirming cancellation. Called the following day to check on my refund. Someone answered the phone! Guess what. My item was arriving that day. But, I had already expedited shipped a new one from Amazon, because of this awful customer service. So, how do I return? Well, they keep the $7.99 shipping to arrive late to me (never got a shipping email), then they make me pay to ship back (promised a pre paid label, but sent me nothing), plus charge me a restocking fee. Basically the cost of the item...or more! This is the worst customer service I've had in a long time. Wish I would of read the reviews before falling down this rabbit hole. Their ship dates are a lie to get you to buy through them. They catch people in a time of need and then do not fulfill their promises, or help you out at all. If someone would have said it was arriving a day late, then I wouldn't have ordered a new part. We cook everyday and I need to get my oven working. Good customer service could have saved this whole deal.

stevec414
Steve C.
2/19/19

Belts I ordered came as normal. No problem. Bags did not come. I called and emailed explaining I had not received bags. I was told they must have fell out in shipping because the weight of items shipped would have included bags. I responded that the belts had arrived in very small undamaged package and the the bags were never shipped. After several weeks I emailed again and said I wanted refund for bags or just to receive my full order. I was informed that the 6 pack hepa bags were on backorder, and they were reshipping 3 2 packs of bags in stead. I received them last saturday in the mail.
It took 6 weeks and alot of communication to get them. Not a good experience.
Kirby vacuums are great, but your service response was ???????

garlando4
garland O.
1/30/19

The part was incorrectly depicted as the control module, but it was the module from the temperature control. Both parts diagrams showed the same part, but it was only the temp. control circuit board and not the main control module circuit board.

richardl585
1/29/19

Found parts needed listed on GRP website. Ordered and received quickly. Turns out the part listed is a substitute from the manufacturer and it would not fit correctly. I had to then get the parts locally at Tribble's Appliance Parts. I took the old part and the part from GRP and they confirmed that it would not work. I sent the parts back to GRP as per their emailed instructions and was emailed that they were not going to refund for the opened part. Now I'm out the cost of the wrong part and shipping it back, plus the cost of the parts I had to buy locally in order to do the repairs . Even though the mistake was totally the fault of their website information, and the substitution of the part by the manufacturer, the customer service rep would only refund for the unopened part. Obviously not a company I would recommend or will ever do business with again. BEWARE, DON'T get your parts from GENUINE REPLACEMENT PARTS (GRP).

michaelk321
Michael K.
1/12/19

Very dissatisfied with the item I ordered. It did not perform the job it was designed to do. I had to go looking locally for a tool that would help get my repair completed.

lawrencef34
Lawrence F.
12/16/18

You sent me a substitute that didn't work. I wasted $40+ on your faulty part. And then had to spend $68 on the real part. Good riddance.

lisah686
Lisa H.
12/9/18

It wouldn't let me put in a shipping address or my billing address, yet completed the charging processing. How do I fix this? You don't know where to ship this!

markg531
Mark G.
11/12/18

I have been trying to reach someone about a return. The item did not work with our dishwasher even though it matched the serial number. I need to speak with someone but there is no phone number associated with my receipt.

terrib144
11/7/18

I ordered a washing machine door hinge which said it would be delivered the next day. As of yet I have not received the part and all attempts to reach any kind of resolution with GRP has failed. Live chat "I will review the situation and email you". No email. Email to support with no response. Attempt to phone, they don't answer the phone. I reordered through Amazon which was actually cheaper. Now I have to figure how to get my money back.

Response from Jack C., Genuine Replacement Parts Representative
Hi Terri, I'm sorry you've had a hard time getting in touch with us. Please call us today at
877-968-4335 and I will assist you in the refund process. We are available 9:00 - 4:30 central time.

Cody
bettyed3
10/31/18

I ordered a meat pan refrigerator drawer. They sent me a "fruit/vegetable drawer. I have requested that they send me a prepaid return ticket for the incorrect product that they sent to me. They always ask for pictures and lots of other information. BUT, THEY DO NOT RESPOND. I have chatted, called, and emailed them at least ten times over the last 6 weeks. They refuse to respond. I have asked my credit card to void the transaction. Perhaps they will respond when they credit card company contacts them.
They are not a reputable company!! I have attached a picture of the drawer that I need, and the packing slip from the company.

dk155
10/16/18

I purchased a pair of drawer rails to repair my broken ones for my refrigerator two weeks ago. The item description on their website says," both rails (left and right)...", when I got the package, I was happily cleaning out my stuff on those two shelves so that I can put the rails in. When I opened the package, I only got the right rail, no left rail. So I emailed them. They told me the description on their website is wrong (like it is my fault, not theirs), so I can either buy the left rail from them or return the whole thing to them. Unbelievable.

kirkr33
Kirk R.
10/9/18

I never received an email confirmation and the credit card is still showing as pending. There was supposed to be 3 day shipping and it's been almost a week and I haven't heard anything. I tried calling today and they're closed for the hurricane.

jilld121
9/4/18

Went on their site to order a griddle for my new whirlpool stove...my model number matched their listings of model numbers for the appropriate griddle that goes with my stove. Paid over 40$ for this griddle...does not fit on my stove..at all...Contacted them to let them know...bottom line..they had the number given to them by whomever..it was the right number for my stove so since it doesn't fit they'd let the manufacturer know it is incorrect...But they would allow me to return it but I am responsible for the shipping to and from...at this point once I pay both shipping charges I may as well keep a useless product..What a joke...once again consumer is the one who gets screwed...they should pay for it and get their money back from those who gave them wrong info...not their customers! Ridiculous!

kathrynk61
Kathryn K.
8/30/18

This is not the correct size baffle - and there's no hardware (where are the screws?). How do I return these? How can I get the correct size quickly?

joed266
joe D.
8/23/18

poor system and terrible and clueless customer service. Lost my order in their system, I emailed them a screenshot of the credit card charge and still they can NOT tell me where is my order.

johns1897
John S.
8/11/18

i tried to reach out to GRP via email and then through live chat to get instructions on how to replace what I believed to be a defective part. In both cases, the correspondence as ignored. The impression from my point is once the part is delivered they wanted not part of any possible problems with the product sold.

mra58
5/4/18

I placed an online order and their system glitches during the checkout process. We caught this before the part even delivered to us! We tried to email them and explain the error! The emails we received in return were very rude, unprofessional, and undeserving! We advised the color sent to us was white but we had ordered blue. We received an email stating that we ordered the wrong number and it was our mistake, which by the way is very unlikely! Our reply was simply "Can it be rejected when it arrived here and sent back? Or what can I do. We didn't realize it gave the wrong number." In return we received "You would need to accept the part and open up a return. If it is refused you'll be charged fees and it would most like result in denial of refund as we process our returns from another center. In summary, there is a 25% restock fee, shipping costs are not refundable. All items must be in new, unopened and unused condition. Trying a part constitutes as a used part. Additionally, we have a no return policy on electrical/electronic items." We requested to send the part back at our cost and not pay a 25% restocking fee. The reply we received was "You were already informed in a previous email that the error is yours. Usually if you make an error, you try to be nice about it to work out the problem. Asking is better than demanding. Since you insist on demanding, then let's dispute. We will work with our accounting dept who also works with a collection company on this issue and they will forward all emails to the dispute company once we recieve it. There will be a 25% restock. There is NO mistake on our end. So even to get a refund partially you still need to return the part, and then get hit with a restock.Good luck to you!". We will NEVER use this company again and I wish I wouldve read the reviews prior to our purchase.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THEM!

sandyv22
4/27/18

This company is horrible. you can never speak to a person and they have ridiculous return policies- 25% restocking fee for an item that was not even wrapped in bubble wrap, plus you pay the shipping. I will never buy from them again. BUYER BEWARE- product descriptions are not accurate and returns are a nightmare.

shirleye21
Shirley E.
4/26/18

Had a question so initiated the customer support LIVE CHAT and not response for over an hour, never got a response. Nothing Live or helpful at all.... Also e-mail the question, no response.

joec278
Joe C.
4/26/18

You canceled my order instead of accepting an updated address. BTW you rejected PayPal because it has BOTH addresses listed instead of JUST the physical address. I am not going to change my Pay Pal account as I get deliveries to BOTH addresses. I will just no longer deal with your company. Much simpler solution.

nicoletten1
4/12/18

First you will never get to a real person and their follow up is horrible. Next, purchases needed to be returned in 30 days and with the delays in their replies it extended it past the 30 days and would not honor the return. Also, you have to send it back in the original box or they wont take it. Will never use them again and nor should you.

alexl186
4/9/18

Washing machine broke, had to get a part rather quick. Paid premium over at Dappz because the website indicated I'll get my part on 4/9 (fastest of all the other companies). I expected the item on 4/9, only to not have it arrive. Checked tracking, delivery date was 4/16. I wouldn't have ordered if the company would have been upfront with the shipping, but no surprise after seeing all the comments here!

jimh259
Jim H.
4/5/18

DO NOT order anything from this seller unless you COMPLETELY confirm their recommendations! I learned my lesson the hard way! Return policy is 'terrible'!! Users NOT inform of Return Policies until after needed. Be AWARE!

jamesh569
4/5/18

Though my 'part' ordered was at their recommendation, part received DID NOT FIT?? I asked to return for credit. What a surprise!!! 25% restocking, must 'rewrap' box it was shipped in, pay freight back (of course freight out was never to be credited!) made 'return' less than I paid!?!? Seems many others have had this problem! Customer Service, I do not think so! Lesson Learned!!!!

jayh99
3/20/18

After paying a crazy amount for shipping the wrong part was sent. It was what I ordered but the description of the part was so bad it made it seem like the correct part. When I attempted to return it i pretty much lost half the original price with shipping. That's ok you have loss my business and I will order my parts through amazon from now on.

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts