This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Gems2gold.co.uk

Gems2gold.co.uk

Gems2gold.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Gems2gold.co.uk ranks 41st among Gems sites.

How would you rate Gems2gold.co.uk?

“Had been looking for a good quality 9ct Gold Medical...”

David P.
2/6/14

Had been looking for a good quality 9ct Gold Medical Pendant for some time and was delighted when I found the products on offer at Gems2Gold. Prior to purchasing I had a few questions all which were answered fairly and honestly so went ahead with the order. It arrived in very good time and the quality is very impressive. We often have reservations about buying over the internet but the product matches the description very well and it will be a pleasure to wear such a quality item. It was a very fair price and as I spent over £50 the postage was free of charge. I strongly recommend Gems2Gold and will have no hesitation in recommending to friends and family as well as the British Heart Foundation Community of which I am a member. The medical pendants are a fantastic idea and I am so pleased I found a quality piece from a very reliable seller. Many thanks.

davidp83
February 6th, 2014

jayf10
October 4th, 2013

Bought a nice Diamond Cross from them, was really nice. Thanks A+

andrewb21
June 6th, 2011

I used these guys again because I purchased from their ebay shop and their NEW bracelets on the website were good priced, in fact, I saw a similar site in UK offering same items but a lot more expansive! Pays to shop around and stick to the guys you know! Many thanks again A.

Questions? Get answers from the Gems2gold.co.uk staff and other customers.

andrewb94
Andrew B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gems2gold.co.uk?

Have a question about Gems2gold.co.uk?