Review of Gemexi

377 reviews with 4 stars

gemcatg
Gemcat G.
1/18/19

I have been purchasing from this company for about two years now. I have gotten some very nice rings from them but I have also been disappointed in some items. This last purchase was a multi color rainbow topaz ring. The ring did not live up to the photo from which I based my purchase. The stone is quite dark when you look at it from the top of the stone. You have to almost view the stone from the side or at an angle to see any color play. Not what I was expecting.

maryannec9
12/10/18

So happy i found you great quality at affordable prices i will be a repeat customer i will share the site with friends

doranns1
Dorann S.
8/22/18

I had a problem completing my order but it worked out in the end. The site might have had some glitches.

laurenb184
Lauren B.
8/18/18

Your prices are fantastic. I just need to wait to see how the rings fit and what they look like in person.
At the very end of my browsing, my shopping cart said I had nothing in it. I panicked for a minute and then everything showed up again. Thank heavens. I spent hours shopping. Thank you.

inetab
Ineta B.
5/6/18

sometimes images is loading to slow
regulary problems with created wishlist - some of items disappear, than returns back

richardb638
Richard B.
1/21/18

Jewelry is well represented. I have ordered 5 times orders of matching pieces. All sets are beautiful. The prices are reasonable. But, and it is understandable,, it takes a month+ to receive order. One thing that is frustrating is the slow searching of products!!! But if you have hours to search for pieces it is worth it. Many thanks!

tracyh166
Tracy H.
12/26/17

THOUGHT I HAD RECEIVED THE WRONG SIZE RING . UNSUCCESSFUL AT GETTING AN ADDRESS AND FORM FOR RETURNS EVEN THOUGH THEY INDICATED THEY WERE WORKING ON CREDITING ME. I DID NOT RETURN THEM BECAUSE I REALIZED THE SIZING ERROR WAS MINE (NOT THEIRS) SO I WILL GIFT THE RINGS TO SOMEONE ELS. DID RECEIVE 2 PENDANTS AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT . I WOULD TRUST THIS COMPANY IN THE FUTURE BUT WOULD BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT RETURNS.

patriciak119
Patricia K.
12/12/17

I very much like the selection and price of your pendants on Ebay. I would only say that one has to check the measurements before buying as the charms look bigger in their photos online than in the photos. (Pendants shown on a neck or hand are most helpful as those photos show the size in context.)

davidc854
David C.
11/20/17

Please just check my address for the order please:

Unit 6, 11 Wambool Street, Bulimba, QLD, Australia 4171

368 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Gemexi staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Gemexi