Review of Gemexi

Tel: +91 9829203050

lawrencer45
Lawrence R.
1/16/18

I have placed many orders with Jewelexi and every time I have been satisfied with my purchase. The products are high quality and make great gifts as well.

pamelap121
Pamela P.
1/5/18

The experience of accessing the store's service is positive, the question immediately received an exhaustive answer. The goods are very high-quality. I am satisfied with both orders and service. I recommend this store to other buyers

bc128
B C.
1/3/18

I ordered two pairs of sterling silver earrings. They arrived by registered mail and extremely well packaged. They are identical to the photos, perfect and really pretty. Great buy.

stf3
St F.
12/31/17

I've bought a number of beautiful jewelry pieces from Jewelexi.com, as well as having bought some as gifts for others. I get so many compliments on my Jewelexi jewelry every time I wear these pieces that I will definitely purchase again. What a great seller!

dustinb53
Dustin B.
12/30/17

I have brought 3 Ammolite pieces and all of them are beautiful, exactly as pictured. Delivery was fast and they were packed perfectly.

heatherst
Heathers T.
12/30/17

Shopping with Jewelexi is a wonderful experience. Good quality gemstones and stirling silver. Free postage is an added advantage. I would not hesitate in recommending anyone to buy direct from Jewelexi.

johnc1305
John C.
12/29/17

To date, I purchased several jewelry items from Jewelexi and I've always been happy with my purchase. The quality of work is great, while the prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

alixj5
Alix J.
12/29/17

The only suggestion I'd have is to please include information about the secondary crystals in your jewelry and the metal type of the various colors (I know you use pure silver but, for example, what are the gold balls on a pendant?)

janices132
Janice S.
12/28/17

The pendant, rings, and earrings are top shelf in quality. The pendant is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Can't wait to show everyone. Beats the local jewelry store hands down in price and every other aspect.

tracyh166
Tracy H.
12/26/17

THOUGHT I HAD RECEIVED THE WRONG SIZE RING . UNSUCCESSFUL AT GETTING AN ADDRESS AND FORM FOR RETURNS EVEN THOUGH THEY INDICATED THEY WERE WORKING ON CREDITING ME. I DID NOT RETURN THEM BECAUSE I REALIZED THE SIZING ERROR WAS MINE (NOT THEIRS) SO I WILL GIFT THE RINGS TO SOMEONE ELS. DID RECEIVE 2 PENDANTS AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT . I WOULD TRUST THIS COMPANY IN THE FUTURE BUT WOULD BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT RETURNS.

laurac328
Laura C.
12/25/17

Nicest jewelry I've ever purchased online! Great prices, top quality, and fast customer service. Thank you! Laura H

lyndonk3
Lyndon K.
12/24/17

Our jewelry was received within the time as promised. I love the quality and have recommended Jewelexi to friends and family. The gemstones in my new rainbow moonstone/peridot earrings and in the pendant I bought for my mom for Christmas are authentic, beautiful to see! Thank you! Will be purchasing again in the future. :)

sarahe63
Sarah E.
12/22/17

Excellent communication and the item came within a very quick time, much faster than I was expecting.

donnaj81
Donna J.
12/20/17

I purchased several pieces from Jewelexi and they kindly allowed me to delay payment until bidding had ended on all items. They all came packaged beautifully and looking exactly as described. It was a great experience and I will buy again!

yvonnee14
Yvonne E.
12/20/17

the jewelry arrived on time and was as in the pictures. I'm very happy with my items. I would wish only that there was something there for scale as it is a little tricky for me to translate the measurements into a visual reference.

thec36
The C.
12/20/17

I have bought 20 or more jewelry items from this ebay auction seller. The majority are beautifully designed with nice stones. The price is great, the shipping time is really good.

tiiamait
TiiaMai T.
12/20/17

So nice items! Came quickly and most important - it's sterling silver and natural stones not fake ones!!!

bettym114
Betty M.
12/19/17

I have been purchasing items from jewelexi through eBay for about 11 years, and have always found the items exactly as portrayed, and always very lovely. I have never been disappointed. Communication with them has been quick and always courteous, and my items have reached me speedily and in perfect condition.
Thanks jewelexi, I will always be checking your listings for more great buys.

kareno72
Karen O.
12/19/17

The jewelry purchased is of great quallity and shipment was quick. I always think shipping charges are high but I pay them if I really like the piece.

jeffreyg79
jeffrey g.
12/18/17

I love these earrings, they go with a pendant that i have. fantastic price. thank you for having them.

wandab71
wanda b.
12/17/17

I have found over a period of time in which I bought several items from jewelexi.com that all the jewlery is of excellent quality. The metal parts of the ring, pendant, etc. is high quality sterling silver of weight and finish to enhance the items looks. The gems are clean without any inclusion and sparkle with light due to their excellent cut. Shipments are well packed and quickly send to the purchaser. The only improvement I would like to see, is the inclusion of a packing slip with the items sent.

thomasb307
Thomas B.
12/17/17

This seller is excellent! The ring I ordered came on time and was very well packed! The ring is beautiful! I will be ordering more form them! Thank you!

goharb
Gohar B.
12/17/17

It was really pleasure to do a business with jewwelexy, I got the item very nicely done, and on time . I would recommend every baggers to do business with you and the group you work as a team.

shays28
shay s.

fabulous marvelous marvelous
excellent and lot more than expected
i have found my place!

marshah32
Marsha H.
12/16/17

Item is as described, impressive packaging guarantees your item will arrive 100% intact, I recommend this seller!

Questions? Get answers from the Gemexi staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Gemexi