Review of Gemexi

Tel: +91 9829203050

markc487
Mark C.
3/20/18

This is a small order for me I just want to see the quality of the jewelry hopefully I will do a lot of business with you in the future Mark

natalys2
Nataly S.
3/20/18

Thank you for your advertency and fast solution of my problem with cancelled order. Your stock is very rich and prices are comfortable. So I like your shop

lucyw53
Lucy W.
3/16/18

Jewelexi consistently delivers excellent products, service and value. The treasures are always exactly as described and look better IRL than the photos!

karenr285
Karen R.
3/14/18

Shipping was fast even though it was sent from India...

I ordered a Moonstone ring and the quality is very good! I love it!
It Is set in a beautiful sterling silver band and it fits very comfortably.

I would highly recommend this company to purchase your gifts!

susanu7
Susan U.
3/14/18

Ordered jewelry for Christmas gifts.My daughter loved her purple Botswana agate ring! Other jewelry for friends were loved also.

joellel7
Joelle L.
3/14/18

I searched for a ring in my size of a specific gemstone that I wanted and was pleased to find the perfect stone in a sterling silver setting from Jewelexi.

mrsdaceb
MrsDace B.

Very good service.
I admire the wide range of choice of jewelry.
If you have some question, it will be answered.

cathya49
Cathy A.
3/14/18

Jewelexi has beautiful jewelry with genuine stones. The power of the stones can shift the vibration of the wearer and assist with healing. I bought septarian, which is very grounding. The quality of the jewelry is first rate and I love my new pendant. Many thanks!

frankies29
Frankie S.
3/10/18

Cookies are slow. There were many misdirections. Took me from link to link. I had to type my information over 5 times. Was afraid I paid twice. The last product I bought, I never got an email confirmation of purchase. Please fix your bugs.

carolyng89
carolyn g.
3/9/18

i love shopping at jewelexi, great quality rings, and great service. i will always shop here. thank you.

ramonr24
Ramon R.
3/9/18

I'm so thoroughly pleased with Jewelexi! Not only was I finally able to find hard-to-find stones but also in a beautiful form I could wear, and at really affordable prices. I have not had one shipping snafu with any of my orders. Was so pleased to discover their site!

beautifult
Beautiful T.
3/9/18

Purchased a green tigers eye ring in sterling silver. Price was very reasonable. Th item came packaged very securely. Love the ring. Stone is as pictured. I will most likely be purchasing other items in the future.

maryannp28
MARYANN P.
2/26/18

Every Jewelexi order is like Christmas. I've been delighted with all I've purchased. The BEST prices for real gemstones and 925 silver.

matthewb265
Matthew B.
2/22/18

I bought jewelry from jewelexi by recommendation of my friends. I got wonderful emerald ring which was above all my expectations. The stone was huge and natural, the work was wonderful. The silver was genuine 925 silver and I liked it so much! will definitely buy from them again in future, Thanks! Valerija from Latvia.

jordanc90
Jordan C.
2/19/18

I own a store in the Caribbean and buy from them almost weekly. My customers love their jewelry and I love the wholesale prices!

daven55
Dave N.
2/18/18

I've bought several items from Jewelexi, and each piece of jewelry has been exceptionally beautiful, of fine quality, and delivered in a timely manner. I love the way the various styles and gemstones are displayed, grouped, and made available through specific searches. I intend to buy more from this company.

jessh55
Jess H.
2/18/18

Hello. We placed our first order with Jewelexi early this morning and we're very excited to see the rings in a few weeks, and are eager to start our new venture. While we love some of the products you're offering, we noticed the website leaves a bit to be desired. For example, we would request the following site changes to help offer a better user experience:

1) The ability to "Add to Wishlist" and "Add to Cart" was not available for many items. You can see what I mean if you search ring size 4 products. At first we assumed these items may have been sold already, yet it seems that sold items show a "Sold" over them.

2) The inability to view large previews of items that are in the shopping cart and/or click the links to view the products again. We found this to be a very large inconvenience having to research in a new browser tab all of the items again as we were trying to downsize our order.

3) When we added dozens of items from our Wishlist to the shopping cart, it automatically deleted all of the wishlist items. It would be a convenience to have these items remain in the Wishlist if possible until purchase is completed.

4) The ability to view zoomed in previews of items on the fly without having to visit the actual product page would be immensely helpful and time saving. We found the page load time to be somewhat slow, so a hover over option to see a large preview of product would be very helpful.

I realize all of these things may no be easy to implement, however I think if these changes were implemented it would result in more sales from a more efficient and enjoyable website experience.

jacquelineb79
Jacqueline B.
2/17/18

I had problems at checkout and in addition, in the section - my orders- the same order was placed 2 times. One went through the other did not but I cannot cancel it - Message reads Order # - 3681#TEMP and asks me to checkout but I want to cancel this as the order has been made through - Order # 4MS47760NC910514F.
Please cancel second temp order as this order was already been made and I do not want the items two time. Site does not allow me to do this

barbaraz33
Barbara Z.
1/26/18

I am reluctant to order jewelry online, but I was drawn to a necklace and a pair of earrings on jewelexi.com. After a several visits to the site, I ordered both and was very pleasantly surprised when I received them. The earrings are exactly as pictured and the necklace, while a slightly different color, is beautiful. I have received numerous compliments and I am thrilled with my purchase.

fionao9
Fiona O.
1/24/18

Shipping time was very slow. Happy with most items but one of the labradorite pendants was disappointing it looked fake as it had a glitter appearance and was semi transparent with what looked like glaze or paint effect on the back. Did not look or feel genuine. Unhappy with that one.

lucyd45
Lucy D.
1/23/18

Jewelexi is my go-to shop for gemstone and sterling silver treasure - they consistently deliver well-packaged, good-priced quality :)

hendrixh
Hendrix H.
1/22/18

I always find something I really want from you guys.
And you process/ship promptly.
Thank you always.

lindat226
Linda T.
1/22/18

Very happy customer
Great service
Good products
Would buy from this company again and would recommend it to my family and friends

richardb638
Richard B.
1/21/18

Jewelry is well represented. I have ordered 5 times orders of matching pieces. All sets are beautiful. The prices are reasonable. But, and it is understandable,, it takes a month+ to receive order. One thing that is frustrating is the slow searching of products!!! But if you have hours to search for pieces it is worth it. Many thanks!

olgac24
Olga C.
1/20/18

At last my beauty has come. As always, all the products are very, very beautiful. Special thanks to the guys for answering my questions and presents :)

Questions? Get answers from the Gemexi staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Gemexi