Review of Gemexi

Tel: +91 9829203050

olgau1
Olga U.
12/8/18

I've bought a good few times from this site and I've never been disappointed . Always arrives in good time and excellent quality. I'd highly recommend.

auroraz
Aurora Z.
11/24/18

The jewelry at Gemexi is just beautiful. I've purchased over $1,000 in merchandise since I discovered this store, and I have been universally pleased. Awesome products, great customer service - I'll be back...again and again!

mineralguyp
Mineralguy P.
10/23/18

As much as I would like to save this business for myself, they deserve much more than my praise.
The product is as described, the craftsmanship is more than I expected, and the service is impeccable.

I make purchases around the world, I appreciate an honest business.

rachelh175
Rachel H.
9/18/18

Great company to deal with, fast response, excellent prices and above all the jewelry pieces are excellent quality.

luisac9
LUISA C.
9/11/18

Good quality jewelry, made with solid Sterling silver and natural gemstones. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THE SELLER.

doranns1
Dorann S.
8/22/18

I had a problem completing my order but it worked out in the end. The site might have had some glitches.

laurenb184
Lauren B.
8/18/18

Your prices are fantastic. I just need to wait to see how the rings fit and what they look like in person.
At the very end of my browsing, my shopping cart said I had nothing in it. I panicked for a minute and then everything showed up again. Thank heavens. I spent hours shopping. Thank you.

arielat
Ariela T.
7/15/18

Always love ordering from Gemexi. Such a wonderful selection and great prices and great service if I ever have any issues. And I've never had any issues with any of their deliveries. Love, love, love this site.

contentinnmj
CONTENTINNM J.
6/30/18

THE ITEMS I PURCHASED WERE EXTREMELY REASONABLE BUT THE APPEARANCE WAS NOTHING BUT QUALITY. THE SHIPPING WAS ALSO FAST

THANKS SO MUCH

giedret
Giedre T.
6/6/18

I had 1 item before and I liked it. i hope I will like my new jewelry. You have very nice and different jewelry.

virginiap48
Virginia P.
6/3/18

I am new here but impressed with your products and prices. Praying that I will be as impressed with the actual product

deepam2
Deepa M.
5/27/18

Shopping experience was good - now will have to wait for shipping and actual product experience to know more

shellyp31
Shelly P.
5/22/18

Wish web site was easier to use.. had to click most images before they would display.. don't know why images would not just download..

nikkiz4
Nikki Z.
5/20/18

This shop offers authentic indian silver jewelry. The quality of silver is very good as it is sterling silver with good craftsmanship.The stones are genuine and look amazing.I will definitely buy from this company again as I got many compliments for the earrings I bought.thank you for good shopping experience!

roseq6
rose q.
5/8/18

I love all of the jewelry i have bought from this shop. They never let me down and all of the pieces i have recieved are authentic and beautiful.

inetab
Ineta B.
5/6/18

sometimes images is loading to slow
regulary problems with created wishlist - some of items disappear, than returns back

ajaw1
Aja W.
5/2/18

Been brilliant love it only thing I’d hope for is for there to be a more mobile friendly website

janices116
Janice S.
4/30/18

Quality of the jewelry is so high that it is hard to believe. Top company with top delivery, and quality.

arielac
Ariela C.
4/29/18

thank you for adding new items! if you can, can you please add more bronzite pendants with not-so-ornate silver casings?

meb8
ME B.
4/27/18

Website loads very very slowly, its not very inviting to search through because of the slow loading.

janeh148
Jane H.
4/26/18

The rings I purchased are top quality rings with very nice stones. I got lapis lazili and it is top notch craftsmanship. I will be buying more from them.

jennysg
Jennys G.
4/24/18

Love all the products I purchased for resale. Good quality will purchase again when Im ready to restock.

karend217
Karen D.
4/22/18

I have always been completely satisfied with the service and products I've received from this company

elizabethw227
Elizabeth W.
4/17/18

The website is a bit glitchy and I wasn’t sure if my order was actually completed or not after my payment was submitted, but if the pieces I ordered are as beautiful in person as they are in photos I will definitely be ordering from you again!

joanneb118
Joanne B.
3/30/18

Nice merchandise. I love the jewelry I ordered. My order took a long time to be delivered, must be where I live???. I would order again.

Questions? Get answers from the Gemexi staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Gemexi