Review of Gemexi

Tel: +91 9829203050

arielaj
Ariela J.
12/28/18

I'm always really, really pleased with Gemexi, including when you were Jewelexi. The selection and prices are unbeatable. To have so many incredible gemstones be in a form that I can wear on me all the time, and set in open-back silver, and with so many different and beautiful styles to choose from.. it's a dream come true :) And plus, add on top of that, personal attention paid to every order. And I've never had a problem with a shipment. You guys are wonderful.

marym1221
Mary M.
12/27/18

I have continued to buy numerous products and have always found them to be of excellent quality. They have arrived quickly and are always well packaged. Highly recommended.

cavanacatj
cavanacat J.
12/27/18

I have been a customer of Gemexi on eBay for at least 15 years, and have always loved each piece that I purchased. My collection is greatly admired and every transaction has been smooth, easy and speedily delivered. I highly recommend this seller.

lynneanney
lynneanne Y.
12/27/18

My earrings came very fast! They were packaged very well, and arrived in perfect condition. I really like the style and they are exactly as pictured, and described. My package just arrived today, so I haven't worn them yet but I don't expect any problems.

thet191
The T.
12/27/18

The pieces I ordered in sterling silver were truly gorgeous...I am delighted with them and they will sell in the US like hot cakes!!

lastwomana
Lastwoman A.
12/27/18

I have been a loyal customer of gemexi, I am always astonished by how beautiful the jewelries are always as described
Thank you so much I will always come back

mountainkittya
Mountainkitty A.
12/26/18

Have purchased 3 rings so far!! I love each and every one of them. Gemexi is amazing with customer service, professionalism and above all craftsmanship. I highly recommend them to everyone.

al24340
A L.

Hello,

I hope that this missive finds its readers in good health.
From the quality of their goods to their customer service,
I have yet to be disappointed by Gemexi.com (jewelexi).
Because of this fact, I will continue to recommend, support,
and patronize their business.
With that said, I conclude by wishing the Gemexi.com (jewelexi) team
and my fellow patrons a wonderful day.

- A. L. Greene

mattq5
Matt Q.
12/26/18

I'm very satisfied with brooch that I've ordered. It's an outstanding piece of art. It looks even better than on picture. I am happy! Shipping is super fast. Definitely recommend this seller!

pm152
P M.
12/24/18

My pendants arrived quickly. They were carefully packed to avoid damage in the post. I am very happy with my purchases and have already made several more purchases due to the quality of the items.

narelleb3
Narelle B.
12/23/18

I've had a great experience. Easy the shop and purchase. Shipping was very fast and my purchase came very well packaged.

barbarae59
Barbara E.
12/21/18

I am so excited Everytime I buy jewelry from your company. The Gems are Perfect and the jewelry in itself is of High Quality 925 Silver with Excellent and Detailed Workmanship. I buy from your company all the time to resell here in the US and my Customers are always Happy and Keep Coming back for more. Thank you so much for your Excellent Jewelry and Prompt Shipments. I will continue to buy from your company for a very long time. Happy Holidays!!!

jessicag307
Jessica G.
12/20/18

I absolutely love the earrings I ordered! I got them earlier than expected and would definitely buy from them again and would refer my friends and family!

christinad82
Christina D.
12/19/18

I always get the ordered jewelleries after a few days and I never was disappointed about that, what I become to see.

susani11
Susan I.
12/19/18

Love the quality,quantity and up all the uniqueness of your pieces! So happy with the many orders I've placed. Thank you!

clined
Cline D.
12/19/18

Gemexi offers us a panel of huge jewelery.
The quality of Indian craftsmanship is really impressive.
The first time I ordered a jewel, I was a little skeptical about this free shipping and the quality of the jewel, but the jewel received very quickly, super well packaged, and a remarkable quality conquered me.
Since then, I have often bought, for me, but also for gifts that have been very appreciated.
The after sales service is also very good.
In short, that happiness for me, and I recommend very strongly.

elizabethb489
Elizabeth B.
12/19/18

Had problems with customs. Customer services sorted this out and sent replacement by other couriers. Very I!pressed with service and products excellent

vickied30
Vickie D.
12/19/18

I love all my jewelry from Gemexi!!! I've never had a problem once. And I've ordered a lot of items from them. I love their jewelry!!!!

reneeq4
12/18/18

Fast delivery, every time I've ordered my items come well wrapped in a plastic box. beautiful pieces and fits well , never had a problem and they are fast to respond.

kellyk140
Kelly K.
12/17/18

I have bought several items from GEMEXI and the items are quality items. I am a repeat customer and will continue purchasing items from them!!!

smittyj
smitty J.
12/16/18

Gemexi.com is the perfect 925 sterling silver online jewelry site for my taste and budget!! You may select from many, many gemstones to complement your selection of rings, pendants and earrings. Customer service is great as well, and I have never had a problem!

kathyn73
Kathy N.
12/15/18

I purchased several items from this seller and am exceptionally happy with those products. The jewelry is beautiful, the size is perfect. I highly recommend this seller to anyone interested in their products.

michellea195
Michelle A.
12/15/18

Hi, Im so glad to get a chance to tell the world how beautiful and well made your pieces are,
I am proud to say i have purchased six rings this year, all unique all very Beautiful love the silver work on each piece, not to mention the beautiful stone's, im actually wearing one now, please continue to provide such gorgeous jewelry, i can't wait to see whats next, Thanks
Michelle.

thescarladye
thescarlady E.
12/14/18

Premium products, all my purchases have been satisfactory. And that's why I usually buy in this store. They never cease to amaze me with the quality of their jewelry.

maryannec9
12/10/18

So happy i found you great quality at affordable prices i will be a repeat customer i will share the site with friends

Questions? Get answers from the Gemexi staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Gemexi