Review of Gemexi

Tel: +91 9829203050

charisj1
Charis J.
1/15/19

Hello, I LOVE this company and their Gorgeous Jewelry !!! Great quality, awesome and affordable prices, beautiful styles and stone. I've had Very good luck with everything from them ! Also, their people and customer service are incredible, kind, polite and helpful. I have nothing but great things to say about Gemexi !!!!! Thank YOU for being a Great Company !

tinat96
Tina T.
1/15/19

The parcel arrived in accordance with the estimated timeframe, and the product - silver earrings set with opal and amethyst, were excellent.

celticcatn
CelticCat N.
1/12/19

Gemexi has reasonably-priced gemstone and silver jewelry. I have bought from them several times before, and probably will again.

doreenb44
Doreen B.
1/12/19

Totally loved the ring and pendant I received. Quick shipping and the quality the jewelry was beyond what I expected. I would recommend Gemexi for quality purchased. Can't wait to get my next to items.

janiew27
Janie W.
1/12/19

Another beautiful item from this First Class Company. Good communication, Prompt Delivery, Very pleased with this quality and much appreciated gift item.

paulae28
Paula E.
1/11/19

My orders were processed quickly. It just takes time to receive delivery due to products being mailed from India. I was very happy with everything I ordered and it was worth the wait!

janiner21
Janine R.
1/11/19

I've been buying from you for a while now and the quality is always great. On occasion where I've received a damaged product it has been refunded, no problem.

aslid
Asli D.
1/11/19

The jewelry was exactly as described. It is so beautiful. Great product for value. I would definitely buy from here again.

ginad64
Gina D.
1/11/19

Your products are extremely well made, and beautiful, also reasonably priced

The only problem I have, is they are addictive, and ever time I go on your sight I can't help myself, I have to buy a ring.

I have more rings now, than I have ever had in my life, and I love them all.

Now I have started to buy for my friends

Gina

chroniccrystalpendantsj
ChronicCrystalPendants J.
1/10/19

Enjoyed buying from them. Wouldndefinitely order again. I buy gemstones and gem accessories almost daily and they are great at what they do and the services they provide for customers.

kati3
Kat I.
1/10/19

I have purchased several beautiful pieces from this merchandiser and i have loved every one! I have received exactly what is pictured each time. They are a favorite for fashion jewelry. I highly recommend them!

tkdy
tkd Y.
1/8/19

the opals i purchased were even more beautiful than the images, which is a rare situation in general when shopping for opals, will definitely purchase from this seller again!

emeraldo1
Emerald O.
1/7/19

I love shopping here and find so many beautiful pieces of jewellery that get compliments on them. Highly recommend them.

scotttq
scottt Q.
1/7/19

Had an easy transaction.
aaa +++ seller
the jewellry was packed well
fast delivery
good value, workmanship.
product as describedjoe

spartant
Spartan T.
1/6/19

Everything was perfect. The jewelry was gorgeous, the prices even better. I've already bought another piece and I'm bidding on 2 more

svetlanac5
Svetlana C.
1/3/19

I got today a very beautiful pendant. Exactly the same which I dreamt. It arrived very quickly, good packed and corresponds to all seller descriptions. I ordered one more for my daughter and will highly recommend to buy from this seller

debraa60
Debra A.
1/1/19

The piece that I purchased is absolutely beautiful. The workmanship is outstanding! Priced very fairly, too.

lindab1084
Linda B.
12/31/18

I'm a frequent buyer from Gemexi. The quality of their jewelry is superior and extremely affordable. I've never been disappointed.

johnr642
John R.
12/31/18

Repeat Buyer, smooth easy transaction, quick shipping from India with full tracking info. Quality lapidary work and stone quality is really good, silver work is clean. Very good deal and quality for price paid. I also like the small plastic hinged box the pendants are shipped in.

candacex
Candace X.
12/31/18

I've purchased from Gemexi several times now and have always been delighted with the items that I received! They have always been quick to communicate the status of my order and have shipped in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

cindyc315
cindy c.
12/30/18

I ordered two rings both of them fit and both of them look exactly like the pictures and I love them they're beautiful

shardevz
shardev Z.
12/29/18

I saw a ring on auction and missed it's ending, it was unsold, I inquired about it and the customer service tech relisted it and notified me. I'm so happy to have won the auction the ring is absolutely beautiful and very unusual I love it!

loriz8
Lori Z.
12/29/18

The jewelry I order and receive is always a quality piece! I have purchased multiple items over the years and am always extremely happy with my unique treasures when they arrive.

robertx2
Robert X.
12/28/18

Great. I always get my items. Customer Service Works and responds. This last order i got in less than 2 weeks from India. Thanks

annan89
Anna N.
12/28/18

I have bought a few pendants from Gemexi and I strongly recommend this seller. The stone are beatifull.and shipment is fast. The items are unique and givs happines.

Questions? Get answers from the Gemexi staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Gemexi