Review of Gemexi

Tel: +91 9829203050

annes164
Anne S.
10/13/17

My experience was great. They shipped my beautiful pendant right on time. Very easy to order with them

tonyp148
TONY P.
10/13/17

Just as pictured and is a wonderful sterling silver ring! It is nice quality and the gem stone is very pretty.

inesp4
Ines P.
10/13/17

I bought five pieces of jewellery. All they are very nice. Iam very satisfied an all this without shipping costs. This is great.
Best regards from Germany

deborahf82
Deborah F.
10/13/17

I have been very pleased with the piece of jewelery I purchased. The item arrived in good condition and in good time. I was even provided with a certificate of authenticity.
I am very pleased with my shopping experience and will recommend Jewelexi to my friends.

potiono
Potion O.
10/12/17

My experience with jewelexi.com has been 100% positive. The jewelry is beautiful, very well designed and skillfully crafted. I have purchased 5 or 6 pieces, (without denting my budget), and each one is prettier than the next. I have been delighted each time I open a package. The customer service is excellent, too. They are very responsive. I will most certainly be buying more. I will definitely do some Christmas shopping here.

robynn8
Robyn N.
10/11/17

I had trouble using the site and could not get advise that assisted me at the time. On the positive side I love your product and have been buying from you for some years.

samanthas186
Samantha S.
10/11/17

Fabulous A++++Seller !!! Communication is very quick and helpful. They work with you, to guarantee your satisfaction. They had Extra Fast Shipping Too !!! Item was Received Before Estimated Delivery Date. Very Beautiful Product !!! Would Definitely Recommend This Wonderful Seller !!! Thank You So Much !!! Great Company !!!

johnn289
John N.
10/11/17

JEWELEKSI - Firma godna zaufania.
Kupiłam wiele przedmiotów. Są ładniejsze niż na zdjęciu. Przesyłka jest niezwykle starannie zapakowana i dostarczana do klienta bardzo szybko.Kontakt z Firmą nie stwarza najmniejszych problemów.Obsługa jest miła i kompetentna. W dalszym ciągu będę kupowała przepiękne przedmioty w Firmie JEWELEXI.
Z pełną odpowiedzialnością i czystym sumieniem POLECAM Firmę JEWELEXI

stanleym56
STANLEY M.
10/10/17

Purchased silver pendant on Ebay and the item was exactly as listed. Great packaging and quick shipment from India. Recommended.

ke30
K E.
10/9/17

Brought a tree of life bangle and its for my daughter in law as a xmas gift, she has stage 4 cancer. She saw one and said wow i like that so it arrived today. It comes with a certificate to industry standards. I am now going to order one for myself. Excellent service and speedy delivery.

bradleym62
Bradley M.
10/9/17

I have purchased several items from you guys.
I have been pretty happy with the purchase.
I love the unique design to suit my taste.
Thanks always

mrsm30
Mrs M.
10/9/17

I have been buying from jewels for a number of years now and have always been really pleased with the standard and value of the jewellery. I have just purchased two beautiful 2 silver bracelets and received them this morning, I am so pleased. I will definitely be buying again. Thank you so much.

ccl4
CC L.
10/8/17

A very trusted seller with beautiful merchandise. I love the jewelry I have received. I have ordered a few times now and never been disappointed...I will continue to shop here with confidence. I received my items exactly as described and actually even prettier in person. Thank you for being great sellers!

maggiee17
Maggie E.
10/6/17

Very fast shipping, only about two weeks on average. Especially love that signature confirmation is required on larger orders!!!

maijal1
Maija L.
10/5/17

I ordered sterling silver snake earrings with Ethiopian opal stones. They arrived much faster than I expected and are beautifully made. I will be ordering more for gifts.

amandai12
Amanda I.
10/3/17

I'm very happy with the service and your jewellery is so beautiful,I love it,I will definitely shop with you again thank you

glens46
Glen S.
10/2/17

I am a repeat customer of Jewelexi jewelry and I highly recommend this site for all of your jewelry shopping needs and gifts.The prices are very reasonable and they have a very wide selection of gorgeous stones that are put into unique settings for rings, necklaces, pendants, and earrings. I always get compliments on my jewelry!!

368 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Gemexi staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Gemexi