Review of Gearbest.ru

Gearbest.ru reviews

ludmilas3
1/29/19

Один из лучших магазинов на китайском рынке товаров и техники, отличная поддержка , в кратчайший срок справляется с любыми проблемами!

dmitrijp
10/11/18

Evening, everyone. Came across this site and want to write whether you can buy in the store Gearbest. Not a writer, so write as you can )). I write as it was with my purchases, and they were not enough and have something to compare. That's my opinion. Friends the first time I came to the site it was strange that one seller for all goods, but it is even better to shop selects the goods for us and offers a very huge selection of quality and convenient that the delivery is one parcel and is not lost on the road. I bought more than once in this store and every time delivery on time. The goods are very well Packed, I'm from Russia, and our mail manages to spoil any packaging, but the store staff well done know how to pack. As for the goods ordered by me-full compliance with photos and characteristics on the website. The quality is worthy of respect and the prices are very pleased, you can really save our prices for the same goods in the shops in the city of 30% more expensive at least. Support staff always answer questions and help to solve the problem with delivery, Yes Yes I had one problem delivery, not without it, but it is thanks to their work the problem was solved and I trust this store now more than others. Friends save money and time Gearbest this helps us. Good luck everyone. Thanks.

maratm1
4/23/18

Very honest seller! Made order number W1801240945365607 from 2018-01-24 . Goods on delivery lost. I wrote in support of the store and they sent me this product again and for free! And the delivery was right to the door! So I recommend this seller to all buyers! Store support responds quickly-within 24 hours!

vladislavb10
2/20/18

Let's start from the beginning: I ordered myself softboxes to work with video from the store gearbest (this was my first order) after 32 days I received it and one of the goods was not working! But the store agreed to vrenut all that $ 10 .. Then I ordered from them a square Cherson Cx-20, and he did not come too, not a worker! He was ransacked for another 16 days and he was riding 30! The result is 1.5 months of lost time and not a working drone! As other products come dirty, sometimes awful quality .. I can not say anything good about this store, the goods are bad, the site is crooked, the handwriting is stupid .. This is my experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Gearbest.ru staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Gearbest.ru