Review of Gearbest.es

Gearbest.es reviews

Tel: 32569856325

ludmilas3
1/31/19
Great store for orders of goods, polite support, problems solve on the first day! the best prices !!! more than 100 orders, some positive emotions! the best!
davidm809
3/21/18
This is the third time I buy a 3d printer in the Spanish warehouses, and they say they can not ship because it is out of stock, when I ask for the refund and the gearbest cancels the order, hours later that printer will be available again!

Nobody explains the problem, the printer is in stock, they just do not want to send it, I just want to be told the truth, but no, they prefer to go around the customer as usual, I talked to several employees of the gearbest for tickets, and everyone said even, no one tells me why not to send the printers !!

Now I understand why so many people talk badly about the gearbest !!

And do not tell me that the gearbest has an excellent reviews, LOLOL, because
THEY PAY SOME CUSTOMERS TO DO 5 STAR REVIEWS.

MANY REVIEWS THAT ARE ON REVIEW SITES ARE FALSE!

I have proof of that.

ENOUGH!!
maric111
2/23/18
A few months ago I decided to buy on GearBest and since then it has become my favorite store to buy from smartphones to devices.
They have a wide variety of products and a very affordable price with the advantage of being able to use points to lower their price.
So far everything has arrived perfectly and with tracking number.
When I had a problem, I opened a ticket and in 24 hours they answered me and solved any problem. You can also pay with PayPal.
For me, it is 100% reliable and I recommend it to everyone.

Questions? Get answers from the Gearbest.es staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Gearbest.es