Review of Gearbest.com.br

Gearbest.com.br reviews

1 star

karlad115
11/19/18

Great variety of quality products. After sales excellent. Agility and competence.

Grande variedade de produtos de qualidade. Pós venda excelente. Agilidade e competência.

gabriels66
3/27/18

realmente a empresa presta bastante atenção em seus cliente, e o produto que comprei realmente me surpreendi ate hoje

joaoc19
2/28/18

Site muito bom, com ótimos preços, tirando a demora para a entrega, por culpa dos Correios do Brasil, foi uma excelente experiencia.

yuril4
2/19/18

i have my second order in "gearbest", shipping out at this moment, and was a amazing experience to bought something that i need. Great support, fast shipping, and carefully with client.

renans3
2/12/18

I made my first purchase at Gerbest on Nov 17, 2017 with Order Number: W1711170648262966. Soon after the purchase the product has already been shipped with the BR Express freight, I received very fast, I loved my Xiaomi MI5X shipped by Gearbest. Whenever I open tickets I am answered quickly, by trained and very attentive professionals. I leave here my evaluation of this wonderful store, thank you Gearbest for giving me all this satisfaction in my purchases.

Questions? Get answers from the Gearbest.com.br staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Gearbest.com.br