Review of GdPrice

GdPrice reviews

emman44
8/30/19
I purchased an Iphine XR, new, sim-free from GDprice. What I received was a stolen IPhone XR with a Verizon (US phone provider) SIM card in. I checked the IMEI number online and it was BLACKLISTED!
jimj129
8/26/19
I know some poeple are giving this company a hard time, but this is my second purchase this month. The first airpod arrived within 7 days and I have just received my second set on the 9th day, the company sent me 3 emails apologiseing for the delay. They do say approx 6 to 11 days so I dont know why they need to apologise. All in all good experience. Its not allowing me to put 5 stars up or I would.
susanc763
8/22/19
I ordered an Ipad on 2nd Aug...delivery was confirmed for 14th Aug...didnt turn up...told delivery would be 5 more days....still didnt turn up.....wont issue a refund because it will be here soon' .....tracking info stopped on 12th aug and hasnt been updated since.....
carold316
8/17/19
Iv elected

Iv elerted police but just been conned by the system post office and gd price I told gd price ASAP they wouldn't do anything to help me they were a present for my granddaughter I can't afford a new pair why do people rip of people like me I'm a pensioner who had to save for those
jackc379
8/15/19
I ordered some AirPods 2 weeks ago, eta was 14th, emailed on the 15th to check the location, told to wait another week. They were meant for a present which the occasion has passed Poor
peterm729
8/4/19
Just bought Ipad 6th gen for best price on web, delivered better than promised and even the afterthought of a UK plug adaptor.
neilf144
7/15/19
Bought a 6th generation iPad at a heavily discounted price. Not having used gdprice before, I was nervous that it might be too good to be true. However, tracking details were provided, and the iPad arrived this morning as predicted. It came with a 3-pin adapter, so presumably not intended for UK market, but it fired up no problem. Superb value and highly recommended!
farzanak4
7/4/19
Ordered an iPad, had my fingers crossed as got it in the sale and hadn't used this website. Have to say I would use this website again and recommend it to all my friends. Got a faultless product which I love and delivered really quickly without any fuss.
Great company!!
bastardj
6/19/19
$#*! ducks d bumboclart
Yes man ain't getting $#*! from here to expensive
Man needs it for a £1 or get shanked
kanekik
6/10/19
The item has been delivered 2 days earlier than expected, very fast service very good product. Always happy with Gdprice
sofier3
6/10/19
Prompt service well packaged. amazing delivery speed item looks perfect on arrival, so far absolutely delighted
valerieb176
6/9/19
Arrived 2 days after ordering delivered by Royal Mail would use this company again. Good Seller! Many Thanks!
joeya40
6/9/19
The phone is really good and I am really pleased with it,I cannot fault it at all,I love it and the price is very reasonable..
adab25
6/9/19
I got this phone out of my Birthday money from my family, I've never had a touch screen phone, it does take a bit of getting used to, I don't use it for the Inernet I have a desktop for that, I will say, it's pretty good.
sot1
6/6/19
Don't buy if you want UK stock. This company sells from China. Read the fine print carefully before ordering. IF you need a refund (too long delivery) then you will be charged £15 admin fee plus shipping to Hong Kong warehouse.
trentr10
6/6/19
I have debated for a long time whether to buy AirPods or not due to the cost. Gdprice had them cheaper than anywhere else and after getting sick of my normal Apple wired headphones constantly getting tangled I took the plunge.
ericm459
6/6/19
Love it. If you are samsung and android enthusiast do not hesitate any longer. I love the idea of having computer in my pocket, brilliant device.
joeyf28
6/6/19
Solid phone..great camera .. Its so sleek. My favourite Samsung phone yet. This is the best phone (and camera!) I've ever owned but it comes with a hefty price tag!
newtn4
6/4/19
Order arrived next morning with free postage. I am delighted with the product and with the sound it produces. I am a very satisfied customer!
joeym87
6/4/19
Item as described, delivered on time and in good condition. Have used only for a couple of days but so far, all is good
taraa50
6/4/19
The item is as described and my wife is very happy with the Apple Airpods, saying it is very comfortable.
springshowp
6/4/19
Flexible yet accurate delivery. Guys carried my fridge up 2 flights of stairs and placed in exactly where I needed it. Really professional service.
ethumberw
6/4/19
Delivered earlier than expected and items.were as described and so far so good. Very happy with my purchase
dylanh79
6/4/19
I have bought several items from them and they have all been good. Fantastic product for the price. Up and running within seconds out the box.
juanj128
6/4/19
I was given a delivery day, and it was changed; to one day before the original delivery date given. Bonus!

Questions? Get answers from the GdPrice staff and other customers.

1 Photo for GdPrice