GdPrice

GdPrice has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 84 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GdPrice also ranks 21st among Electronics sites.

• They have a wide selection of items and their customer service is top notch.
  • I actually received this order a day before the intended delivery date which is always good to see.

• I was promised a refund within 3 days, its 10 days and I do not get any communication from them.
How would you rate GdPrice?

“Excellent!”

Neil F.
7/15/19

Bought a 6th generation iPad at a heavily discounted price. Not having used gdprice before, I was nervous that it might be too good to be true. However, tracking details were provided, and the iPad arrived this morning as predicted. It came with a 3-pin adapter, so presumably not intended for UK market, but it fired up no problem. Superb value and highly recommended!

“Terrible - Stay Away”

Oliver G.
2/11/20

TERRIBLE! STAY AWAY. I paid for apple airpods which i never received. They were signed for but not by me. I spoke to the mail service who told me that the company need to get in touch to look into this which of course they never did, even after i provided them with a reference number. So currently I am still awaiting either a refund or my airpods! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.

customer service (9) delivery date (3) 10 days (3)
oliverg62
February 11th, 2020
TERRIBLE! STAY AWAY.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Tip for consumers: TERRIBLE! STAY AWAY.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.

neilf144
July 15th, 2019
jackj243
March 10th, 2020
Still waiting on items I ordered 2 weeks beofe Christmas and when I email no reply what so ever company is a shambles stay away at all costs
pauls1783
February 10th, 2020
I payed, after following up I was told there was no stock. I was promised a refund within 3 days, its 10 days and I do not get any communication from them.
jackc379
August 15th, 2019
I ordered some AirPods 2 weeks ago, eta was 14th, emailed on the 15th to check the location, told to wait another week. They were meant for a present which the occasion has passed Poor
sot1
June 6th, 2019
Don't buy if you want UK stock. This company sells from China. Read the fine print carefully before ordering. IF you need a refund (too long delivery) then you will be charged £15 admin fee plus shipping to Hong Kong warehouse.
andrewb736
December 31st, 2019
"SCAM SITE-Still waiting for a Christmas present for my daughter that I ordered on 1st December with an expected delivery date of 11th. Have had to resort to a chargeback via my credit card and the stock response from gdprice customer service is that the order is "on route".
jacobb210
December 8th, 2019
Just an update on a review made a few weeks ago!

If I can give no stars I will. Actually they need a minus!

Weeks now and no communication from this company. I bought a set of headphones. Waited almost two weeks longer than the almost three weeks they said it will take for delivery. Wanted to cancel the purchase as I needed the headphones as a gift for a Birthday long before the actual delivery. Anyway couldn't cancel the purchase as the company didn't reply and when they did it was just generic emails pointing me to the obvious on their website.

Almost two weeks later the item arrived in a damaged box, still determined to return it I pursued this avenue but was very apprehensive of the process in trusting people that don't reply to over twenty emails and texts, numerous phone calls which is never answered and WhatsApp messages as well.

They charge £15 restocking fee, force you to send the product back to Hong Kong even though someone here in the UK post the item from an address in the UK after receiving it from China as they use Royal Mail to post the final stage of the purchase. Yet, you are forced to send it at extra cost to China with the added risk of never knowing to trust the delivery acceptance in China. Obviously after losing trust in a company that don't even reply to emails or other communication. BUT WAIT!

Here is the BIG KICKER! Legally you are not allowed to send Lithium Battery Charged devices in the post to Hong Kong unless you use a special delivery option not even given by Royal Mail International which can cost you well over £60 for a small less than 2kg item. If you send it without properly disclosing what it is you are sending you risk losing the whole thing. Plus you need to insure it, plus you can't trust that they will acknowledge receipt of this item in Hong Kong an on top of it there is an unnecessary restocking fee as the product can just be resold right here from the UK and to crown it all; will you even get your refund back and if so how many months will you have to wait?

I am still to hear from this Company! I have contacted the Ombudsman and I will make sure they stop trading in the UK and ripping off and scamming people. Don't trust the good reviews, they are either lucky in their purchase or more likely self promoting reviews by the company and friends etc.

PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST!
AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF MONEY AND AVOID!
jimj129
August 26th, 2019
I know some poeple are giving this company a hard time, but this is my second purchase this month. The first airpod arrived within 7 days and I have just received my second set on the 9th day, the company sent me 3 emails apologiseing for the delay. They do say approx 6 to 11 days so I dont know why they need to apologise. All in all good experience. Its not allowing me to put 5 stars up or I would.
bastardj
June 19th, 2019
$#*! ducks d bumboclart
Yes man ain't getting $#*! from here to expensive
Man needs it for a £1 or get shanked
carold316
August 17th, 2019
Iv elected

Iv elerted police but just been conned by the system post office and gd price I told gd price ASAP they wouldn't do anything to help me they were a present for my granddaughter I can't afford a new pair why do people rip of people like me I'm a pensioner who had to save for those
susanc763
August 22nd, 2019
I ordered an Ipad on 2nd Aug...delivery was confirmed for 14th Aug...didnt turn up...told delivery would be 5 more days....still didnt turn up.....wont issue a refund because it will be here soon' .....tracking info stopped on 12th aug and hasnt been updated since.....
mahmoude20
June 1st, 2019
I ordered airpods 2ND GENERATION and i received airpods 1 how is that possible ? I need someone from the site's team to contact me and fix this
terenceh22
Terence H. – GdPrice Rep
Please be aware that Apple Airpods 2 have both wireless and non-wireless edition. We believe the one you ordered is a Non-wireless Airpods two.
emman44
August 30th, 2019
I purchased an Iphine XR, new, sim-free from GDprice. What I received was a stolen IPhone XR with a Verizon (US phone provider) SIM card in. I checked the IMEI number online and it was BLACKLISTED!
amazonc3
May 7th, 2019
The product is high quality, with appropriate price. Not expensive at all , the seller has very good attitude to answer my enquiries. The answer is clear and on point. I could easily understand the advantages of the product. This time i buy it for my friend as gift.i will definitely come back and buy my next phone here. And i will like to introduce the site to my friends!!
jasono219
April 18th, 2019
I actually received this order a day before the intended delivery date which is always good to see. Also, the parcel arrived with a beautiful thank you card. Very nice and responsible seller
oreob1
May 14th, 2019
Bought GoPro hero 7, works great. Easy to use. Delivery was within proposed timeframe. Product was perfectly packed surrounded by foam and plastic.
ericm459
June 6th, 2019
Love it. If you are samsung and android enthusiast do not hesitate any longer. I love the idea of having computer in my pocket, brilliant device.
sherrys211
May 14th, 2019
Happy. Apple Watch delivered to Ireland in just one week in best price. Worth wait for saving. Thank you very much!
lukm
April 20th, 2019
Products are of high quality and service were excellent!! Staff was extremely helpful as well! Instant communication for any questions we asked. I had a great shopping experience.
kanekik
June 10th, 2019
The item has been delivered 2 days earlier than expected, very fast service very good product. Always happy with Gdprice
davidc1662
April 27th, 2019
Perfect. Arrived quickly. This was a present for my grandson sent to his Gran in UK so that she can take it out to South Africa with her. I have not seen it but she reports that everything is fine.
hiliym
May 6th, 2019
Excellent product.Arrived on to.e a d son very happy with tbis. No issues, nice and simple process and item was delivered early as well
lolas36
May 22nd, 2019
Cant fault Gdprice, was able to use PayPal which gave me peace of mind. Free delivery with tracking updates available every couple of days. Arrived in Ireland from UK in 9 days and that was with the weekend included. Would highly recommend.
damiang21
May 7th, 2019
It takes delivery in time good packaging and good stuff. I recommended to all my friends can shop from Gdprice. The quality of the product is very nice. I used this product since about 6 months and they never disappoint me some.

Their price is much lower than anybody else, so what else?

By Jacob B.

It is almost impossible, they take ages to answer emails or texts, they never answer the phone and when they do reply it is all generic replies with no context or it is just completely unhelpful.

By Jacob B.

In my view it is very close to a scam. They operate like a legal company and for all intents and purposes functions likely but some of their policies are illegal and others border on being illegal.

By Jacob B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the GdPrice staff and other customers.

Welcome to GDPRICE UK. We’re the ones to provide the electronic device in the most competitive price . From the beginning we've been all about High End brands - bringing them together, all in one place. We have Europe’s largest selection of Mobile Phone, Home Device and accessories online, mixing popular and highly praised gadget , making the most convenient and focus online shopping experience to our customers.

terenceh22
Terence H.
Technical / Developer

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GdPrice?

Have a question about GdPrice?