Gastechnician.ca reviews

Suggest Category

jasonl268
6/25/18

excellent hidden soucre
I found the material found on gastechnician.ca to be really helpful in preparing for upcoming gas licence exams. many of the practice questions were on the actual exam.i had no issues logging in and it was straight forward. I had a question i thought was wrong and they responded with the exact code reference to back up the questions. I have recommend this to many of the students in my class.

samm872
3/15/18

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, I PURCHASED THEIR PROGRAM TEST TO STUDY
FOR A VERY IMPORTANT TEST, THEY PROVIDED ME WITH AN INVALID PASSWORD AND WILL NOT RESPOND TO MY EMAILS. THE PHONE SERVICE THEY HAVE ALWAYS GOES TO AN AUTOMATED SERVICE AND YOU CANNOT GET A HOLD OF ANYONE. BASICALLY THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DONT RESPOND. THIS IS EXTREMELY STRESSFUL AS I AM A STUDENT AND REALLY NEED TO PRACTICE FOR MY GAS TICKET. THIS COMPANY TAKES MONEY FROM STUDENT AND IS A FRAUD!!!!

Response from David P., Gastechnician.ca Representative
Hello. I am the customer service rep for gastechnician.ca. I have responded and I have gone above and beyond for you. I have advised you exactly how to access the program and the fact that I double checked and even issued a new password for you seems to have not solved your problem. Please understand that hundreds of our other customers don't have an issue accessing the site. I told you that you need to remove spaces if you are copying and pasting the password. I asked you to make sure you are at the right package. I tested the new password I gave you and it works. It works on all browsers. It works on mobile devices. I don't know how I can help you if you can't work a simple computer. This review is nothing but a smear because you cant figure out how to type a simple password in a box. I will not simply stand by and allow your dishonest review without a true backstory.

Questions? Get answers from the Gastechnician.ca staff and other customers.

Gastechnician.ca?