Garmz

Garmz has a consumer rating of 1.4 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Garmz also ranks 136th among General Apparel sites.

How would you rate Garmz?

“IMPORTANT INFORMATION ---------- ISSUE RESOLVED”

Kayes H.
4/2/19

This is very important information! My previous review has been resolved. Garmz.co.uk have refunded my full money. I purchased an item and because of new showroom being opened there was limited communication from the Sales team. As I have never done business with Garmz before i had panicked and acted on impulse as i thought i had just been scammed. Once the team were back my issue was dealt with on priority basis and my money had been fully refunded. After this experience, i now have full confidence in doing business with Garmz and have further invested my money. I've tried to take the review down but it's still showing on Google search. i'd like to mention my statement is inaccurate and this is not a FRAUD company. Apologies if this has withheld you from doing business with Garmz. Please disregard my previous review and don't let that be the reason why you don't do business with Garmz. Regards

“BASTARDS!!!!”

Anonymous S.
11/23/19

They scammed my family out of £10,500, taking money and promising for them to make their initial investment back. It's one bloke behind it all but acting like he's got a team working for him. He gains your trust and then treats you like crap and refuses to give your money back. He's an asshole and I hope he deserves everything coming to him. Below is the picture of the asshole except now he has a long beard acting religious

kayesh
Kayes H.
April 2nd, 2019
This is very important information!

My previous review has been resolved. Garmz.co.uk have refunded my full money.

I've tried to take the review down but it's still showing on Google search.

i'd like to mention my statement is inaccurate and this is not a FRAUD company.

Regards

Maybe he isnt and maybe hes legit thats why you hating or being jealous

By Mojeeb S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Garmz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Garmz?

Have a question about Garmz?