Review of Gannfund

Gannfund reviews

abeeb
3/20/18

SCAM ALERT!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!

GANNFUND.COM (Reda Idrissi, Dipo Lashiola, Maroua Mimid, MOHAMED ELAOUAL, Laho Karim these are just some of them) they are from MOROCCO. But they will say they are from the UK. BEWARE!!!

They will recruit a group of people to post fake comments, fake testimonials for their business, (they are investing company) At first, the recruits will have no idea what they will deal with because these crooks will promise them to pay after the task is done. Aside from hiring people and running away from them after they have done the tasks, they are also known for stealing their investors' money. They will put up a FAKE VIDEO testimonial, FAKE EARNINGS SCREENSHOT, FAKE ACCOUNTS, every good stuff that you will hear or read about them is FAKE.

We have proofs and tons of people who can testify that they are indeed SCAMMERS, THIEVES. DO NOT TRUST THEM.

venonl
3/19/18

REDA IDRISSI IS A SCAMMER. dont choose gannfund for it is a scam. Reda didnt pay his employee. Reda idrissi is a $#*!ihg scammer, reda idrissi is a $#*!ing scammer. Scammer, scam, scammer.scam scam scam scam

marjanehb
3/19/18

Beware of this BIGTIME SCAMMER Reda Idrissi of the so called Gannfund company.. I couldn't tag him now because he already deactivated his account. He blocked us on our salary day! we are working with him as Virtual Assistant to promote their online hedge fund. our deepest sorry to all who invested and never get their profits or until now pending on their account. all we need to do is to report, haunt that person and pay for the fraudulent activities he had made!!!

ibiasoa
3/1/18

Though there lots of investment partners that aim to support one's investment goal but few actually deliver results, and Gannfund is among the few that delivers results. I am glad I found you.

ellenaje
2/28/18

Highly recommended this program..with here, you have surely have a great profit..A great opportunity to start with.

jasanau
2/28/18

This company helps a lot when it comes to investments to earn more and double earnings! I just started but I can imagine how my earnings will grow with their opportunities.

jherj
2/28/18

Gannfund really a big help to me. I trust them!! It will make sure that your money is safe. For many years of experience and excellent customer service, your investment will be doubled in no time.

afolabia
2/28/18

I can really advice any body to opt in to the program. It is real and reliable.
I love their services

veronicad38
2/28/18

I have been looking for a business where I could invest my money, and I must say I am very pleased with the services that Gannfund has to offer, looking forward to do business with you!!

benjamini5
2/28/18

Be one of their partners and let your money work for you! Becoming one of their partners means 100% guaranteed that you made a right decision because you are with the right company and that you are in good hands with Gannfund!

amorr2
2/28/18

Your team is outstanding. Clients often talk about your service and have a lot of repeat customers as a result. Great job!

marjanehi
2/28/18

this will help me to earn and double my earnings! I will invest soon! :) they have a well service and probably customer will satisfy to them! very nice job! keep it up Gann Investment Fund! :)

jamiuo1
2/28/18

have working with them over 2 years ago before the online transaction, and i believe in their services they are reliable. i know more than 20 client they have satisfy with their services.

leahg42
2/28/18

Reda Idrissi is a certified scammer.. Be careful of this name REDA IDRISSI and Gannfund.com. There's no truth behind this site, everything is a lie and scripted. NEVER TO INVEST..

lhons
2/28/18

this is the best company so far among all investment company ive been with. I am very thankful for helping me to have stable extra earnings on a long term basis. very easy and convenient to work with :)

ayap1
2/28/18

They hire VA to advertise their company after doing tasks they block they VAs. SCAM and NOT LEGIT... Don't believe them and never invest so you won't get scammed.

chonylanes
2/28/18

Full of crap! Don't invest in this company! They scammed a lot of people! They are hiring VA's to post good things about their company, after 1 month of doing tasks, they blocked us and didnt pay us.

maureenr26
2/28/18

Virtual Assistants were paid to post and promote this scamming company and were all scammed as well. Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!

abegailb
2/28/18

This company helped me grew my wealth and will continue to refer them to my friends and family! Keep it up Gannfund!!!

lens49
2/28/18

The people who's behind all of these false investments in so called gannfund company are all scammers especially Reda Idrissi and Jessica Tyler. Don't fall for this people, your hard earned will be gone once you invest it with them. Let this review be a reminder to everyone that before investing your hard earned money,learn to be cautious enough not to believe anyone when they show big amounts of ROI in so short time like 3-5 days. Easy money, yes it is easy money for these scammers once you invest. So please think and be careful with your investments.

Questions? Get answers from the Gannfund staff and other customers.

Gannfund?