Review of GameTag

GameTag reviews

vip@gametag.com

inges4
10/2/18
• Updated review

GT A.
Oct 13, 17 1:50PM
Subject: Re: Order
Received your emails. Will investigate this and update you shortly.
....and this is last email from them.....hahahah....what a scammers....hope they all are finished on court....someday Ill be laughing.....

“Update”
9/19/17
• Previous review

Fri, 28.04.2017.5:24
SiteJabber
You have a new message
Hey Inge,

GT A. sent you a message on SiteJabber.

GT A.
Can we have your order number for this issue so we can resolve this long outstanding issue?...
view & respond

Well - I sent it and than not single word from them - hahahahah......

Response from GT A., GameTag Representative
If you have issues with your submissions/orders, you can e-mail vip@gametag.com at anytime.

I sent you some private messages. Looks like you're communicating with us so hopefully this will be all resolved soon if anything is still outstanding.
“Avoid !!”
11/17/16
• Previous review

After 1 year still waiting to receive paymant for my 2 accounts....
Avoid, please....Heavy scammers...Hope they all be arrested soon...

federiscot
11/24/16

Decent company for accounts. Can be slow but they do a good job with account security.

bradc45
11/18/16

Sold my eve account to them. No issues.

rubenj12
9/13/16

can you please contact me at 267 875 4826 cause been 2 day and account still processing and havent heard from anyone

noahp14
8/23/16

good old gametag been buying from them for years. never had any issues so giving them 5 stars.

zaw5
2/5/16

MONEY STEALING, FRAUD

zarixm
2/3/16

All the five star reviews you see here are staged by gametag's owner, whom owns a network of scam websites. You can identify the websites by the way they mirror each other's account selection, most times exactly.

You can see in the provided photo below that a dispute was raised with paypal, and resolved in the favor of the seller, whom apparently has fabricated a shipping company (despite no 'shipping' being involved with the purchase) to bypass the resolution center. Despite having documented proof of the shipment being received, I've received nothing, do not trust this seller.

Response from GT A., GameTag Representative

This issue appears to have already been resolved.
garyl63
1/1/16

Thank you for getting my order completed before Christmas!

travisk17
11/22/15

Sold 2 poe accounts and got paid. Wonderful job!

One small issue during the transaction was the communication prior to checking the account. Other than that wonderful job.

peterh102
10/25/15

Great deal on cheap low level accounts. Picked up 6 accounts for under $10. Won't take long to max these up and then resell.

paulusg
5/9/15

Pros
- Custom Account was as described
- Custom Account was done on time

Cons
- The site has been inaccessible lately. 3 times it was down. Kinda nerve wracking

My game I did business for was Final Fantasy.

lydiam9
3/16/15

I have been trying to contact them to get a Order Confirmation Email with my order ID I have already paid for it and have the paypal email to prove it plus it has been charged on my account I have used all of their methods using the vip email using there facebook but everytime I post I cant seem to see my post I used the facebook messenger I looked at their faq's and checked my junk and sppam the email is correct because it is the same on my gametag account. I just need some assistance here I have no ther way to contact them.

trentm11
12/26/14

I have sent my account in and I have only seen that the account is assigned to agent, but it has been assigned to agent for a few days, I'm just concerned that my account will be stolen as so many others have said their have been. I checked and the password on my SWTOR account has been changed; is that normal? I hope it is. If anyone can help I would be very thankful

ricke98
12/2/14

+1 for Turbine based Lord of the Rings OL accounts. Very easy to use company for this game.

johnp196
11/5/14

Finally received my payment. THANK YOU GAMETAG! Spent so long trying to sell my account. Word of advice, don't try to sell to individual buyers who want to contact you on kik. They are all scammers. Sell to a professional seller. Only way to go. I took too long and only sold for half the price I wanted to sell it for. Now I need to find a seller who supports battlefield heroes since this company doesn't support this game. 1 down 1 to go.

Tip for consumers: Don't wait to sell otherwise your account loses value.

prestonb25
10/24/14

$6.22 for a Level 92 EQ2 Account. All that needs to be said.

Was going into the transaction thinking solid chance I was going to get screwed but hey it's only $6. Read some stuff such as that they don't provide the security answers, have to pay a cip package. Still took the risk.

Risk paid off. In fact what I read was completely wrong. They provided everything including the security answer without any extra charge. Just one simple e-mail sent to me with everything from the account name, pw, sw in an organized email right after I paid detailing everything. Didn't even have to talk to them once. Couldn't have asked for an easier and more efficient process. Like ordering electronic keys or gem codes. Easy does it. Was shocked but guess you just can't take the word of one person and assume it's true.

samb103
10/19/14

Decent but slow. Took 36 hours to get going on my account. Once they did though everything was finalized the following day.

oliverc19
10/10/14

Totally legit as many others have said. Wasn't that slow either for me. Sold my 2 rom accounts for $80. Not much but better than nothing. By the way my game was Runes of Magic for which I did business with them.

joen12
10/9/14

I tried to buy a couple accounts, the first one went through ok but is taking forever to actually process. The second I tried to buy for a friend of mine as a surprise ended showing an error on the next page. I thought this odd and tried it again. I looked on my gmail for a conformation.... nothing. I looked on my bank account, of course there were two charges for an account that i'm not going to receive. They still haven't gotten back to me after a couple days. The only email I got was them not answering my question about getting my money back and telling me I should get the VIP package for 100 dollars if I wanted to talk to somebody. These guys are true blue scam artists.. don't be fooled.

Response from GT A., GameTag Representative
If you have issues with your submissions, you can e-mail vip@gametag.com at anytime.

This issue appears to have already been resolved back in 2014.
shanee7
10/3/14

Wish they'd improve their inventory but overall this is a great site for bargain bin accounts. $1-$10, cheap, older but can quickly level them up. I've never had any issues except one which was on my 7th or 8th delivery where the account linked over and was merged but locked. They managed to credit me back though so no biggie but other than that a no issues with buying bargain bin accounts from them.

mattf29
10/1/14

I know barely anybody plays this game but this company is very good for Age of Conan. Very old game launched over 5+ years ago. Anyway it's a very simple game but must have bought and sold 25+ accounts over the last few years. They do an excellent job for this game but I understand it varies from game to game.

benjr
9/27/14

Site support is well meh. Nothing special but they got the job done. Use them and virtualfaqs.

anonymousa21
9/27/14

I was a victim of this website. Account was compromised, including email address. No payment was received for my sold account. I have contacted them repeatedly with no reply.

Response from GT A., GameTag Representative

This issue appears to have already been resolved.
cherettec
9/4/14

Reliable - Check
Legit - Check
Slow - Check
Good Communication - Check

That sums up their services. Been pleading for faster support but I have been grown to just give them the time they need to complete my payouts. This isn't a company that ships products they electronically transact with you. Final rating though is 4.5 out of 5.0. Besides speed everything else checks out at this site.

Tip for consumers: Good for selling

lavenam
8/31/14

My stupid brother got my account banned and I needed there help. Took 2 days for them to respond on my problem with my account. Not happy about that. When they did respond, wow did they do a good job. Actual professional in depth organized responses. To be honest, I didnt expect them to even bother following up to fix the problem but they broke down step by step how they were going to help me, contacted support and after 2 days the issue was all resolved. My account I thought I lost is back up and running again. Everyone here is happy except my brother who has a black eye, literally.

Tip for consumers: Be patient

If you're having an issue that requires immediate attention, e-mail vip@gametag.com. You may also leave a post on our facebook fan page here: https://www.facebook.com/gametagcom?ref=tn_tnmn&filter=2

By GT A., GameTag Representative

Scammers....Avoid !

By Inge S.

Its longer than never.....

By Inge S.

Dont sell to Gametag...Full scammers...

By Inge S.

Haahah..I have same question...

By Inge S.

from what i know about gametag they scam 90% of time, only very rarely do they actually do anything

By Kevin G.

Questions? Get answers from the GameTag staff and other customers.

5 Photos for GameTag