Galactic Snow Sports reviews

sales@galacticsnowsports.com

15 reviews with 5 stars

ninah148
12/3/18

Cool place for all of my skiing supplies, quality is great, prices are quite good and shipping is usually on time.

charishm
3/8/18

This was a very positive experience. I received my equipment within a week, just in time to test it out on slopes before he season ends.
I paid the $40 to have it tuned up and it was well worth. Im a beginner and the equipment was perfect for my needs. It suited me better than the rental equipment I had paid for at the ski resort.
Very happy customer!!

richards622
2/28/18

Great service, awesome website, fast shipping. Prices are unbeatable. Got my daughter and I on the slope for little money.

aaronk55
2/28/18

The board and bindings arrived on time in one package and in good condition. They are definitely used but in the condition as advertised being fair/good with normal wear and tear. I haven't used it yet but it'll be a good starter board and set of bindings.

robr78
2/28/18

Overall great experience. Website was easy to navigate. Super fast ground shipping. My order was received and everything is great. My daughter loves her new ski poles and says the are the perfect size. Keep up the good work.

whitneyo4
2/13/18

I purchased skis and ski boots. They arrived within 3 business days which was wonderful. The skis looked good & the boots fit perfect. It was an easy and fast shopping experience.

bobbys84
2/8/18

Ordered my son used boots and the looked practically brand new. Way cheaper then anyone else we found also.

jasons337
1/20/18

Very satisfied. Great customer service, and products as advertised! Good quality at a good price! Would decimate recommend, and will continue to purchase items from Galactic Snow Sports.

zacharyb42
1/14/18

I purchased three ski packages from them (two kid's packages and one women's package) and am pleased with the service and the ski packages themselves. Prior to purchasing the skis I wrote a message asking for advice on one of which package to get for one of my kids, and I was given a quick and helpful reply. The ski packages arrived quickly and were ex-rental equipment from a large ski resort in California. Everything was well worn but functionally totally fine and not very old (the bindings are still indemnified), and were what I expected for the price. The only thing I wish was that it was easier to exchange boots or that there were a way for people who are local to Galactic Sports to try to them on before purchasing - my wife is thinking that she should have gotten a larger size (she has wide feed) but the shipping and restocking fees are prohibitive.

wadey
12/30/17

The ski gloves and ski socks were a huge on Christmas morning. Thanks for the quick free shipping with the boots.

anthonyr135
12/30/17

wife loved her ski package, boots, skis/ with bindings and poles for $240 and that includes edge carving and tune up on skis. Bought my board setup here loved it so came back to buy for my wife. thanks GSS

lisal328
12/26/17

Arrived quickly. Perfect fit and great quality boot! Will definitely buy from this site again. The boots are definitely refurbished and in excellent condition. The storage bag is new with tags.

sheilas86
12/24/17

happy with the product. wear and tear is visible but you cant beat the price. good for a starter pack my 2 year old boy. better to buy this and use for good 3-4 years than renting.

andresb23
12/19/17

The skis came in super quick (only 2 days!!) and they look incredible! I got them for my girlfriend for Christmas. I really hope that she likes them!

tracyw106
12/12/17

Lightening fast communication and they were completely honest, we are very impressed with the used ski boots we ordered.

Questions? Get answers from the Galactic Snow Sports staff and other customers.

Galactic Snow Sports?