Galactic Snow Sports reviews

sales@galacticsnowsports.com

7 reviews with 4 stars

janah29
3/5/18

I haven't tried the skis and boots on the hill yet because we lost all of our snow, but Galactic was very quick to respond to inquiries and I received my order quickly!

bronyad
2/10/18

The shipping was super fast. I ordered a set, you can definitely see the tear and use on the skis and boots, but it's comparable to used equipment in any used skis shops.
My only complaint is that the binding wasn't adjusted to the boot. Galactic Sport doesn't do this, so you have to do it yourself. I talked to the customer service about it. I was also thinking returning the boots and ordering one size larger, and better ones, they gentleman on the phone was super friendly and accomodating. They even let me to try the boots ones on the slopes to make a decision. I think I will be back for my next equipment purchase, however I will probably go for the more expensive skis and boots.

tylerf28
2/6/18

I am a beginner and I was just looking for a cheap starter kit. This place is a good place to buy from if you don't mind a couple of scratches and you are looking for something cheap.

jaimem49
1/11/18

Very happy with my purchase, my reason for not giving a five star review was for the extra trip to fit the boots to the bindings but other than that I was very impressed.

asiag3
1/2/18

Everything was great except the wrong bindings were sent, my son went boarding the other day and said he was mostly walking because the bindings kept coming off, he went to the lodge and they said he had the wrong bindings

jeffl129
12/31/17

Overall they are good for the price.. except we ordered a size big for our kids and they barley fit. We should of gone 2 sizes big.

brade44
12/23/17

Happy with the quality of the board boots and bindings. I ordered a 145 and got a 140 size board but it'll work for my son

Questions? Get answers from the Galactic Snow Sports staff and other customers.

Galactic Snow Sports?