This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Furniturewarehouse.biz

Furniturewarehouse.biz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Furniturewarehouse.biz are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Furniturewarehouse.biz?

“Fake site”

Tisha P.
8/20/19

Placed an order using Klarna for payment. Company won't return email or phone calls, I tried to cancel order since I can get in contact with no one and the business seems to not exist. Continuing to hold up my funds with this fraud site.

tishap5
August 20th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Furniturewarehouse.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Furniturewarehouse.biz?

Have a question about Furniturewarehouse.biz?