This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Funerals-Plan.co.uk

Funerals-Plan.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Funerals-Plan.co.uk also ranks 16th among Funeral sites.

How would you rate Funerals-Plan.co.uk?

“Better Communication”

Steven H.
7/5/17

They have great Communication skill I am happy with their service. Finally I got good funeral plan byFunerals-plan.co.uk Thanks

stevenh146
July 5th, 2017
mauricet5
July 6th, 2017
Every one I came into contact with on the phone were very kind and caring, The team talked me though the options and made me feel at ease as I had been thinking about a funeral plan for some months.
stokem
July 4th, 2017
I am happy with this funeral plan Now i have proud of myself it's a great plan in my life, Thanks funerals-plan.co.uk

Questions? Get answers from the Funerals-Plan.co.uk staff and other customers.

funeralp
Funeral P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Funerals-Plan.co.uk?

Have a question about Funerals-Plan.co.uk?