Funbikes

Funbikes has a consumer rating of 1.57 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Funbikes also ranks 61st among Bicycle sites. The most common issues with Funbikes are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Outraged by this reported them to Trading Standards.
  • Their products are cheap and poor quality and their customer service is atrocious.
How would you rate Funbikes?

“Against the odds they came up trumps”

Rob W.
8/10/18

I have to speak as i find and after purchasing a quad for my grandson it was used for a very short period of time and then it stopped. I went on and read some of the reviews and thought i was going to have dramas to the enth degree. I spoke to their tech department and contrary to what some of the reviews stated the guy i spoke to was very helpful. Now i have a bit of an advantage in as much as i have an auto electrician to hand and after following the advice from their tech guy we set about in an attempt to isolate the issue. We found that it was the main electronic control box and i relayed that information to their guy and they immediately agreed to send the new part out. Okay not everyone has an electrician to hand but i must say i really can't complain about how they dealt with this and to put the icing on the cake i received the new part the very next day, it's now on and the quad is running as it should so all in all i have had a very positive experience with Funbikes and based on that i wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

“Cowboy company steals moneys”

Jack S.
6/1/20

This company is a full on joke I ordered a £600 quad for my son for his bday over a month ago and I email them and the useless customer service ie dumb ass tammy and to find out they have blocked mine and my partners numbers please do not buy from this joke of a company there stuff is faulty aswell and harms children

trading standards (3) customer service (7) quad bike (5) company (8)
robw152
August 10th, 2018
laraw
November 23rd, 2009
I called them up to check stock, was told they were expecting new stock in early December but they had a kids yellow quad if I wanted it delivered the following week. Call to order was placed Friday and the quad arrived the following Wednesday :-) Couldn't be happier, son loving his quad. Service was honest, polite and efficient - couldn't have asked for more, thank you.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Funbikes staff and other customers.

Welcome to Funbikes. Established 2001. From Quads, Scooters, Buggies; Mini Motos to Pit Bikes. See our Price promise. Click to buy online or call now 01664 498 640.

richardb919
richard b.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Funbikes?

Have a question about Funbikes?