Funai.us

Funai.us has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Funai.us?

“Emerson television”

Paul K.
11/11/18

I bought a Brand new Emerson television from a Walmart supercenter store I had the television just over two years mounted in my front room, one day it stopped working, it was making a clicking sound but would not turn on, so had it checked out and it turned out It the t.v. had an electronic malfunction and I found out it would cost almost as much to ship and repair the t.v.as a price for a new one! I tried to contact Emerson with no results, I wasted almost four hundred dollars on an Emerson television that's junk! Don't make same mistake I did!

paulk541
November 11th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Funai.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Funai.us?

Have a question about Funai.us?