Review of Fry's

2018 Customer choice award

208 reviews with 5 stars

sheryld41
10/11/18

This is a review of Frys delivery service. I am shocked and amazed. I have used this service twice. Today, at 10:00 a.m., I placed an order, online, for 100 blank memorex cd's. It was delivered at 12:30 p.m.!! And the delivery charge was $1.99. I am not kidding. $1.99! Are they out of their mind?!! This is amazing! Best delivery service ever!! BEST DELIVERY SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!

paula334
8/27/18

I love Fry's and it is a true rarity in the current retail market. They provide in-depth and knowledgeable service across the board on electronics and other areas. It is really a great place for those wanting to actually solve technical problems or get high quality solutions to electronics needs, instead of someone just yes'ing them or just trying to sell them something. What I especially like is that when talking to sales clerks about products and ideas, they give candid opinions and feedback on questions and issues. They are not afraid to offer their critiques of your proposed solution or approach. A true rarity in retail these days. I highly recommend to buy your electronics here. This place is really awesome and few places left in retail with this kind of in-depth no nonsense approach to technology solutions.

margarets124
11/26/17

Who just doesn't love Fry's electronics?? Great return policy and cheap taiwanese knock offs for almost every electronic item out there makes this the place to shop. Forget overpaying at...

juliaf34
11/26/17

garyr103
8/26/17

I previously ordered an XBox One game through Frys.com (Aug 12, 17). After I placed the order I received a confirmation email. The amount was $19.99 + supposedly free shipping. The next email said the shipping fee was an additional $10.99. I was surprised, but overlooked it. The surprise came when my package contained a "lesser" version of my game. I ordered a Legend Edition (also stated on my invoice) which would of also contained a commemorative blu-ray disk. No blu-ray disk in my order. I returned my item to Wilsonville Fry's. It was far better than I expected. The return salesman realized an error had been made on Frys.com. He was unable to rectify the situation but called a high level manager "Debbie" who was able to convert the total $30.98 of my purchase into gift card(s), and then applied the gift cards as a refund to my Amex card. The manager told me the Fry's Store and Frys.com had separate return policies (and that's going to change in the future). I was very happy for Debbie to acknowledge Frys.com error, and still issue me a full refund locally. Thank you!

hanks20
6/21/17

A lot of fun electronic I have found on fry's. I have become addicted to daily check on this website about new stuff :-P

brucea37
2/10/17

wish we had one here in Central Florida. Miss our California and Las Vegas locations something fierce

josev36
1/28/17

I go there here and there it's a fun store to go too and they have everything you need as in electronics and a little of other things

bubbsp1
7/1/16

Its my goto place for emergency electronics. Never been disappointed. If I am I just return it, the people are very nice.

mohammeda102
6/8/16

Simply put, I just love everything about them

caits1
1/26/16

I ordered from Fry's about three years ago now to receive the first laptop I had ever purchased on my own. It has worked perfectly since, and I purchased it for 300 less than Dell advertised it for. It came rather quickly in the mail as well!

brayanl3
11/28/15

To start off the computer department guest service was outstanding I didn't even have to approach the crew memebers they came to me. I woulda never thought buying a brand new computer would be so easy I would like to recommend to people to go check out the Burbank CA Location. It has great guest service and are willing to help you out when ever you need help or have any type of questions.

richards153
8/10/15

I'm an electronics junkie and like browsing new items as well as trying them out. They have good sales people and great bargains.

jamieh50
6/15/15

I love this site. I went to Fry's to buy laptop..had a wonderful experience

rickl38
4/24/15

I like shopping at Fry's because of the great selection of DIY computer hardware.

peterc68
2/12/15

Have been using for a long time great

albertp24
2/1/15

my favorite hangout

laurar46
1/30/15

I was wary of buying from Fry's because of all the bad reviews, but I couldn't pass up the price on this new Lenove G50. So far... so AWESOME. I received my laptop earlier than estimated and it's perfect!

markc104
1/27/15

Great service, very friendly and good quality products.

charlotter5
7/10/14

I like Fry's. Every time I wanted something from there, I got. I have no problem with Fry's. I never ordered on line, but I look at their website, call the store for the product, and never have no problem with getting what I want. The product is always in stock.

matthaish
2/25/13

I love their store and their web site. I always seem to find the lowest prices with Frys. I have had a few problems with items and they always give me a credit towards another purchase. Their sevice network is also good. I recommend Frys.

davee16
11/29/12

Always a good one , you can check stock on the item you want and it will give you an honest answer! Never had a problem with returns! And they actually get some training! And check this out, They will match any replicable ONLINE Company in store!! Try that at Bestbuy! Not happening! dave2124

georgep11
8/13/12

good return policy, redeemed me for the postage cost too

philipm2
10/22/11

Awesome

andrewh5
10/18/10

I love this site, but I really love the store. I turn to Fry's for all my odds and ends electronics needs and am never disappointed.

182 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I used to shop at Fry's when I was in the United States and I now live in China and have actually visited a factory where some of the Beats products are manufactured. Fry's products are all genuine products. During my 5+ years of shopping at Fry's, they have always given me excellent service and refunded my purchase price if ever I needed to make a return. If want FAKE products then try a famous auction web site, some no-name web sites with lots of bad English grammar and too-good-to-be-true prices shipped from Asia. Alternatively, you could book a flight to Shenzhen, China and I could introduce you to many Beats counterfeits. Fry's is a great place to shop and I highly recommend them for good price and quality products. I hope you enjoy your new Beats headphones when you finally get them.

By Rick L.

Go somewhere else. Ordered a Samsung 65" QLED from Frys, they delivered it and I opened the box and installed it on the stand we have. When I turned it on it has a 3" crack in the screen at the top center. Called them and was told I have to bring it in the store to have it checked. They concluded it was my fault and would not fix or replace it. Terrible customer service. Two other customers were there trying to return items and they would not take them back. Now we're stuck with a TV that's cracked.

By Roy D.

yes, common over bro

By whatafak w.

5 min

By whatafak w.

Questions? Get answers from the Fry's staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Fry's