Frutaplanta.biz

Frutaplanta.biz has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Frutaplanta.biz?

“I have been trying to get healthier by eating better...”

best s.
3/26/14

I have been trying to get healthier by eating better and getting more excercise and I ordered the fruta planta pills. In two months I have lost 19 pounds. I like the fruta planta pills because they have no unpleasant side effects and they do not leave any unpleasant taste in your mouth etc. I feel like they help suppress my appetite and I plan to continue taking them and hope to lose more.

bests8
March 26th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Frutaplanta.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frutaplanta.biz?

Have a question about Frutaplanta.biz?