FuitSaladRetro.co.uk

FuitSaladRetro.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FuitSaladRetro.co.uk ranks 59th among Art Other sites.

How would you rate FuitSaladRetro.co.uk?

“Be very careful if you order anything from this site”

gill s.
2/23/12

Be very careful if you order anything from this site. I received the wrong item (through their mistake) and they said if I returned it they would not refund my postage. They were extremely rude and in my opinion completely ignorant.

geoffh5
September 10th, 2015

Ordered the item, spoke to them on the phone, great service. Would definitely use again.

gills
February 23rd, 2012

They were extremely rude and in my opinion completely ignorant.

Questions? Get answers from the FuitSaladRetro.co.uk staff and other customers.

Fruitsaladretro, fruit salad retro, fun, gifts, 70s, 80s, 90s, badges, flags, toys

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FuitSaladRetro.co.uk?

Have a question about FuitSaladRetro.co.uk?