Freshca

Freshca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Freshca?

“I'm obsessed with Freshca wet wipes”

Joquim F.
4/11/18

I'm obsessed with Freshca wet wipes so much that no matter where I'm going, I always have an extra pack either in my bag or my pocket. I've been using them on & off while travelling & otherwise also. I find that they keep my skin feeling fresh and clean as they have some kind of exfoliating factor.

yugk
April 11th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Freshca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freshca?

Have a question about Freshca?