Frenchie.shop

Frenchie.shop has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Frenchie.shop?

“This a first time I leave a bad review”

Tatiana D.
9/19/20

This a first time I leave a bad review, I always try to work with the companies first as I know how a bad review can hurt a business I bought the shark bad, "L" size. I looked on their size chart to find the best fit for my dogs. Unfortunately their size chart is not accurate and the "L" size I asked is actually with the "M" size measures It is being over a month that I am communicating with their customer service and when I confirmed that I want I return or a refund (I was ok with a refund of 40% of the product just to close this nightmare) they just stop to answer me. Please be careful before to buy from them! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! NOT A SERIOUS COMPANY!

tatianad69
September 19th, 2020

Please be careful before to buy from them!
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!
NOT A SERIOUS COMPANY!

Questions? Get answers from the Frenchie.shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frenchie.shop?

Have a question about Frenchie.shop?