Review of Freeiva

link at https://www.west.cn/web/whoisform?domain=freeiva.com

1 Review From Our Community

pierrep11
7/1/14

I used Freeiva to hire a interpreter in China in June 2014.I reserved the service of an interpreter for 1 day on line using their website and 100% paid up front.I wanted to see what kind of service they had before committing myself for more than one day.
At my arrival in China they confirmed time and location of the meeting by e-mail, it was done very Professionally .On the day of the meeting the interpreter arrived almost on time at the meeting , her English skill were good, not much to complain about the person.I asked her if she was free for another day since i was going to have my most important business meeting on the next day and needed an interpreter, she told me no problem , you pay me tomorrow and i will have Freeiva to send you an invoice for another day. She never showed up the second day and did not offer a replacement or a solution.From this first experience i would use Freeiva again but would always deal through them to reserve an interpreter , an extra day or make a change .... never trust the interpreter even if she has an Angel face.

Questions? Get answers from the Freeiva staff and other customers.

Freeiva?