Frangipani.me

Frangipani.me has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Frangipani.me most frequently mention fur coat. Frangipani.me ranks 17th among Clothing Other sites.

How would you rate Frangipani.me?

“Good shop”

juan r.
5/29/19

Good clothing store. Thanks for trying for us. Customer support is very important to you. Not many shops can boast of this.

juanr149
May 29th, 2019

natalyap1
March 25th, 2017

Great store with quality clothes! Get a little more than a week) The coat is warm and looks very nice on the street. The material is soft, even afraid to touch it, don't want to get :D the Price is very good :) I Recommend to those who decide to please themselves or their loved ones) Thank you :)

lorag2
March 26th, 2017

This online store sells original stuff. Ordered a crochet swimsuit is stunning. I liked everything: the work site, and the quality of the products.

tamaras37
March 26th, 2017

The original store! I've never seen this) Ordered a coat. The product arrived quickly. For a week. When he came, I was very pleasantly surprised) Soft, warm and fluffy coat, which is very scary to dirty) Thank you very much)

asyav
March 29th, 2017

Swimsuit is very cool. Beautiful design and well sits on the figure. Thank you for the fast delivery and excellent quality

maxc51
March 25th, 2017

Beautiful quality fur coats, original, each will find its own version presented a large number of models for every taste, a good gift and an excellent purchase for yourself.

ekaterinap2
March 24th, 2017

Was looking for a stylish things and came across this website. And now it's in my favorites! Stunning knitted fur coats, and live looks even better! Was very pleased with the purchase! It would be necessary to indulge in a knitted swimsuit and be in trend!

ivanb58
March 25th, 2017

Good quality and stylish look makes fur coats again enter this Sai Frangipani because another site prka cannot yet offer something more stylish and izyskanee than here.

anastasias12
March 25th, 2017

I was really amazed that the shop has a delivery to everywhere in the world! Very nice service.
Was struggling for years to find an online shop with delivery to my area, and here it comes! Nice work, guys. Thanks

sashac14
March 24th, 2017

I ordered shag-jacket here for my sister. The delivery was very fast and i got it in 1 week. The jacket is very stylish and fashionable. My sister is very happy and delighted. She looks great in it. Thank you very much!

davidk294
March 26th, 2017

Bought my wife a fur coat. She loved it. Now requires a swimsuit. A very good online store. I am very happy that pleased my wife.

couponake
March 25th, 2017

I really loved it, great delivery services, amazing design of swimming suits. All my friends are jealous of my new swimming suit ;) Keep it up.

alenaa2
March 29th, 2017

I ordered a swimsuit and was very pleased. Swimsuit fits the description and photo. The fabric is very pleasant to the touch and very well sits on me.

olegg12
March 24th, 2017

Very original product. Shag-jackets bought a daughter. A rich selection of colors, a stunning design, good quality shuby. Sposibo store.

aromam
March 25th, 2017

The coat is soft, beautiful and comfortable, thank you very much. Now coats I will only order from you!

antoni893
March 31st, 2017

Bought coat wife can't get enough. Sits comfortable and warm. Even in the big frost it is warm and comfortable

rashadi1
March 25th, 2017

I was really amazed with the cool design and the quality of your products i am a really happy customer :)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Frangipani.me staff and other customers.

About Frangipani

In one of the most beautiful places in the world, on a magical and mysterious Bali island... Inspired by the wise moon and the raging ocean, we creating unique Shag-Jackets and Swimwear collections for free and bright girls from all around the world - those who can not live without adventure, who appreciate the soft silk and soft quality leather and who can experiment with fashion. These girls never plan anything in advance, they look appropriate in any situation and in any city in the world: Moscow, Sydney, New York or London.

About collection

First Frangipani collection consists of Swimwear and Shag-Jackets for special occasions and images every day. In this clothes you will definitely remember the best moments of your life! The combination of flowing silk and rough denim, ethnic motifs and simple shapes, pastel hues and rich colors conveys the character of each girl and reflects global trends. All things are perfectly combined with each other, which will create a unique image. Particular attention should be paid to the fluffy Shag-Jackets - they will definitely become a hit collection! All products are made with love and are made of high quality fabrics by experienced Balinese tailors.

vladislavr2
Vladislav R.
Frangipani CEO

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frangipani.me?

Have a question about Frangipani.me?