Fox Theatre Tickets, Fox Theatre Concerts And Theater Events

Fox Theatre Tickets, Fox Theatre Concerts And Theater Events

www.foxtheatretickets.net

Fox Theatre Tickets, Fox Theatre Concerts And Theater Events has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fox Theatre Tickets, Fox Theatre Concerts And Theater Events?

“I had no problem with foxtheatretickets for the...”

murray m.
6/30/18

I had no problem with foxtheatretickets for the most part but ran in to an issue at the end. My tickets hadn't sold and I hadn't received any feedback from foxtheatretickets so I gave the tickets away to a friend. After I gave the tickets away I received a last minute email (first munication) from foxtheatretickets saying tickets had sold. I didn't know I had to take the listing down because it was very last minute that I received the email stating tickets had sold. Had a friend who sits next to me who also didn't go to that game and was able to swap tickets and give him the extra set of tickets. Would be nice to know .ore than a few hours before the event that the tickets sold so there's not a chance the tickets go unused in case they don't sell.

murraym46
June 30th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Fox Theatre Tickets, Fox Theatre Concerts And Theater Events staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fox Theatre Tickets, Fox Theatre Concerts And Theater Events?

Have a question about Fox Theatre Tickets, Fox Theatre Concerts And Theater Events?