Review of Fox Rent A Car

Los Angeles, CA 90045, US
customerservice@foxrentacar.com

colleenk5
8/7/17

If you want a company that gives you phone numbers that hang up on you. The quality of there customer service is the PITS. You can't even reach Roadside Assistance. The number I called I was on hold for 25 minutes only to be hung up on several times. Roadside Assistance keeps you on hold for 22 minutes God Forbid you needed someone right away. Renter Beware.

libbyb4
10/7/15

Horrible

stuarts1
9/12/13

I flew into Vegas and hopped the bus like everyone else to find that I had to take another bus that goes to Fox Rental Cars out a ways from the rest of the rental companies. When I arrived I had to stand on a line for nearly one hour. When it came my turn the vehicle I had reserved a few months back, they had none. You then went outside and stood on another line that took two hours only to find that they had nothing that came close so they gave me a chevy traverse suburban which is much longer in length, it was hard finding a space and when I parked, it was harder backing up without a camera. The following day I took it back and they gave me a Jeep Liberty which was hard steering and noisy road sound inside, I brought that back the following day and they finally gave me the vehicle I had originally requested. I will say that the manager tried to do the right thing, but standing on a line for 1 hour and then standing outside on another line for 2 hours is just not worth the money you save because when you have to leave you have to return the vehicle then jump on Fox bus and then jump on to the bus that takes you to the airport, is it worth it, NO. I will never do this again, oh, and by the way I am in a motorized chair and it makes it much harder to get around because all the rest have already arrived and I am still catching up, so I am last.. No problem, my turn does come. Many and I say many of the people on line were really pissed off and you could hear them saying this will never happen again. Bye bye for now. Stuart S.

Questions? Get answers from the Fox Rent A Car staff and other customers.

Fox Rent A Car?