Review of Fourseasonsford

Tel: 828-372-4184

1 Review From Our Community

mikea362
8/22/18

I find out my car needs $1500 worth of work because Ford Season's Ford Hendersonville NC didn't do a repair correctly.

This isn't the first issue with this dealer. 5000 miles ago I got a tuneup but they didn't gap the spark plugs correctly(didn't gap them at all) which led to coil pack & PCM failure(a $1000 repair). I had a tuneup done on another car & the spark plug wires went bad after 5000 miles. Neither car was safe to drive.

Yet another car had a lock actuator replaced but that wasn't done correctly. Wanted to do $500 more in repairs to fix what they didn't do right

Yet another vehicle they charged $800 to replace the coil pack & do a tuneup. When the CEL came back on they said I needed a new engine for $5500. I took it somewhere else. It needed a valve job for $1500. It took them an entire year on another vehicle to replace the engine.This is just another problem in a long line of problems I've had with this dealer.

Why would I take my car to Four Season's Ford Hendersonville NC to repair something they caused? All I can say is beware of Four Season's Ford in Hendersonville North Carolina. You never know when you will be one of the unlucky ones.

Questions? Get answers from the Fourseasonsford staff and other customers.

Fourseasonsford?