Review of FORZIERI

Firenze, 50123, Italy
Tel: 1 800 476 1718

siannef
2/11/19

Excellent customer service from the team at Forzieri. My order arrived faster than expected, beautifully packaged with a card who prepared my order, which I though was a lovely touch. The item I purchased was nearly £80 cheaper on forzieri than other websites. I will definitely be using this website again

giannaz
1/12/19

HO RICEVUTO LA MIA SPLENDIDA BORSA IN TEMPI RAPIDISSIMI E CONFEZIONATA PERFETTAMENTE! CONSIGLIO A TUTTI FORZIERI E NON VEDO L'ORA DI ACQUISTARE NUOVAMENTE SU QUESTO SITO
UN GRANDE RINGRAZIAMENTO A TUTTO IL TEAM FORZIERI !
OTTIMO LAVORO!

silviaz2
1/12/19

Ho acquistato per la prima volta una borsa a marchio Le Parmentier . Il prodotto è di ottima fattura e qualità, la spedizione veloce e il pacchetto ben confezionato.

felicityf8
1/10/19

Wow, what a wonderful customer experience !

I ordered my handbag late Monday night 7/1/19 and received this 10/1/19. I live in Australia, and am a regular online shopper. So to receive something so quickly from the other side of the world was fantastic ( and left me shocked !) The bag arrived beautifully wrapped and packaged. I received regular updates as to when it would arrive.

I highly recommend Forzieri and can't wait to buy something from this site again.

kimberlyw178
1/4/19

High quality, fast delivery and beautiful packaging and presentation. Will definitely be shopping with this retailer again.

markusm19
1/4/19

Despite some bad reviews read around,I still decided to purchasd a MK bag on Forzieri (I found a 20% OFF coupon online) and what did I get :
Great packaging, delivery in two days and,most important,my girlfriend was happy very happy about it. I'd recommend.

kayak7
12/31/18

I've ordered Le Parmentier bag for my mother for NYE and it arrived this Friday quicker than I expected. The package is very nice and I love the bag! Thank you.

thanhd6
6/15/18

This is the 1st time I buy from Forzieri and it's an excellent experience. It only takes 2 days to delivery to Australia and the package is amazing. I would definitely purchase again and recommend it to my friends. Thank you for everything.

jessc41
8/16/17

Poor platform. Beware when you input your address, the second address line might not be successfully stored in their system, but the worst is that when you contact their CS, no matter via CS form, facebook, reply to confirmation even their helpdesk email, no one replies you, even you quote your order number and mention the issue (e.g. incomplete shipping address list in order detail), on one cares and they would just push the parcel and deliver a very bad experience. I don't recommend the site, there are too many other choices, pick something better like Farfetch, net-a-porter etc,

annat78
4/19/17

PURCHASED A LEATHER HANDBAG FOR OVER AUD450 PLUS POSTAGE AND WHEN IT CAME IT WAS NOT A GOOD PRODUCT EG. NO STITCHING, EXPOSED SEAMS, A VERYY POOR QUALITY ITEM ALTHOUGH ADVERTISED AS A LUXURY HIGH QUALITY ITEM. I DEMANDED A REFUND THE SAME DAY I RECEIVED IT AND THEN GOT A RUN AROUND FOR OVER 2 MONTHS AND EVEN ONE MONTH AFTER THEY RECEIVED IT THEY THEN DEDUCT AUD132.00 CLAIMING IT IS FOR RETURN CUSTOMS AND DUTY WHICH IS A COMPLETE SCAM AS IT IS A RETURNING ITEM ORIGINATING FROM THE ORIGINAL EUROPEAN STORE SO CUSTOMS AND TAXES ARE NOT PAYABLE AND I STILL DON'T HAVE MY MONEY BACK AFTER 4 MONTHS. THEIR WEBSITE CLEARLY STATES FREE RETURNS BUT THEY KEPT 1/3 OF THE PURCHASE PRICE AND LIED ABOUT WHY THEY ARE KEEPING IT BUT EARLIER OFFERED TO ABSORB THE CUSTOMS AND TAXES AS LONG AS I KEPT THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE IN CREDIT WITH THEM AND MADE ANOTHER PURCHASE - CLEARLY THIS IS SCAM AND THEY ARE MAKING MONEY FOR NOTHING. I WILL BE REPORTING THIS TO THE ITALIAN FRAUD DEPARTMENT TO THE MINISTRY OF POLICE AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS. FORZIERI ARE OPERATING OUTSIDE THE LAW AND HOLDING INTERNATIONAL BUYERS TO RANSOM.

moa37
1/16/17

i ordered a bag, it was delivered before expected dated. Nice product, i can't wait to order another bag. Thanks

candicek4
9/23/16

Be really careful when you shop with Forzieri.com, they published "Free Return" & "Customer satisfaction guaranteed" only to selected countries' customers. I didn't realize this until I made a so called free return as I only get refunded less than one third of amount paid due to return cost and custom cost deduction, which means I pay more than two third of price for Nothing! And the worst is, I requested for return this item due to the item was damaged. I emailed them to request for balance refund or exchange with same non-faulty item but they rejected my request and asked me to make new purchase pay for another same full price. How ridiculous is their customer services that they don't think of customer side just stand on their own unfair policy. I was really regret I made purchase with Forzieri.com and will never shop there again.

victorv16
9/26/15

Forzieri is using a new special scam selling techniques:
they advertise on the website a wallet with beautiful attractive color at time of the purchase
and then send the wallet with different boring and not attractive
color and don't recognize it - it is a real scam. I have at home a professional monitor Dell
U3011, size 30" with very high color accuracy and the resolution 2560x1600, so I see a real true picture on the screen. From the very first time of shopping on their website,
I became a victim of this technique, I returned the wallet and demanded all my money back. After a week of delay and intervention by PayPal they refunded my order payment, but refused to reimburse my tax and return postage payments: 75 EUR - real scammers.
I do not have to pay for nothing and loose my money thanks to the scammers.

markp91
4/27/15

shoes did not fit -- returned them right away--- three weeks later still waiting for my refund! it was delivered but they kept my money. customer service does not answer emails. terrible service AVOID AVOID AVOID

lenad5
1/22/15

Bought a watch from Forzieri website in September 2014. It arrived but did not keep time. Brought it to a jeweler who said to return it to the company. I contacted Forzieri, followed their instructions and paid 72.00 to ship to Italy. When it arrived they refused to pay the 22.00 customs fee, so it sat in Customs for two months. I had to contact the US Customs dept and ask that they return the package to me. I received it last week. Brought the watch to NYC Jeweler who opened the watch in front of me and showed me the inferior Japanese parts inside the watch. They said it was garbage and it would cost too much to replace the parts to make it work. WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

carlr16
10/7/14

Not happy with Forzieri. Received defective bag and was told to return so they could have "repaired". Bag was used for a total of 2 days before the stitching fell out. I returned as instructed, they confirmed it arrived but I have received no updates nor response to emails since. Not a quality merchant - too many other good ones out there. DO NOT RECOMMEND!

sandraw26
5/26/14

I ordered a handbag. The order process was simple and the bag arrived in good time. I decided it was not what I wanted, so I followed instructions and received my label to return the bag. I returned it and obtained confirmation from the shipper that Forzieri had received the return. Today is day 21, and my account still shows "awaiting returned item." I have e-mailed twice: no response. I called about ten days after my return was received and was told it takes about 14 days to process. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

selinas5
1/1/14

Fast processing and shipment, nice product quality, good service.

megans9
3/18/13

This site has some very beautiful clothes. I purchased a coat from here that I absolutely love. I would definitely shop here again. I didn't have any problem with shipping. The coat is very well made and extremely comfortable.

I chose it mostly for the price, with the coupon code I had I think I ended up with a good deal.

By Markus M.

Questions? Get answers from the FORZIERI staff and other customers.

2 Photos for FORZIERI