Review of ForYourLegs

support@foryourlegs.com

4 reviews with 5 stars

jenniferv13
5/9/14

For your legs has a great selection of supportive hoisery and stockings. I am on my feet all day at work and need extra support for my legs and always frind exactly what I need at this site! Shipping is fast and free too!

beverlyw11
1/29/14

I too had an awful experience with foryourlegs.com customer service. The customer reps, particularly a Rachael were incredibly rude and incompetent and slow. All I wanted was to make a return and they argued over every little thing even though the product had not even been out of the box. In the end they said that I could never buy from their site again!! I am not sure who made that decision, the snippy customer service rep, the manager or someone higher up but it is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of for a retail company, bricks and mortor or dot com. A sale is a sale. Additionally I found their products to be substandard. The support hose I bought were so incredibly tight around my ankles and feet that they caused great pain and were unwearable. They were thigh highs and the top band was huge and didn't come close to my legs, much less gripping them. I thought that Ihad found a good company. Guess I will just buy from the pharmacy or my doctor from now on.

jimk24
7/1/13

I have purchased from ForYourLegs.com numerous times, and have always been very pleased. Most recently, I found the product I was looking for on a different site at a lower price. When I contacted FYL with my request for Price Match, they responded promptly and provided the stockings, originally $29.95, at 10% lower than the competitor's $24.57, at a net price of $22.11 per pair. Their customer service has always been prompt and efficiant; I strong recommend this vendor for your compression stocking needs.

bradleym1
1/26/11

I'll tell you what, I've never had a better experience with customer service people than I had with the ForYourLegs.com team. By the far the most helpful site when trying to order to compression stockings. My favorite part is the price matching they do. The only time I was rejected a price match was when I tried to match something from a shopping engine - and it was no sweat because it was pointed out that it was stipulated on their website!

Seriously, if you're in the market for some new compression stockings, ForYourLegs.com is the way to go! They'll always have my business.

You'll get your order, about when the cows come home. But God help you if there's any problem or you want to return the items or you must speak with a customer service rep. *shudder* I'm still scarred from my experiences with this company's reps.

By Sarah S.

Questions? Get answers from the ForYourLegs staff and other customers.

ForYourLegs?