Review of ForYourLegs

support@foryourlegs.com

3 reviews with 2 stars

janp49
10/29/16

I ordered 2 pairs of Jobst compression socks (30-40mm Hg). The price at this site was on the high end, but I hoped I would in return receive good quality socks (Jobst like all companies has been outsourcing their manufacturing and decreasing quality while keeping prices the same, to increase returns). The socks took 10 days from order to receipt (order was acknowledged 2 days after purchase).

The socks I received were manufactured in Mexico instead of USA (sticker over the made in USA printed on the box), and are thinner and missing the compression color code sewn into the stocking. Also the dri-release treatment seems to have been dropped. For this I paid top dollar? I was disappointed.

peterf82
9/7/16

It took a while to deliver my order. I was about to call when it finally arrived. When it did come, it looked like they had been banged around, All the boxed were crushed. I don't remember if Jobst socks come in plastic sleeves, but the socks were just folded and stucl in the box. Even the enclosed invoice was crinkled.

edwardf12
7/1/13

They accepted my order and charged my cc even though the items were on indefinite backorder. If I try to buy these same items today they show up as in stock. I don't think it's kosher to charge a customers credit card until items ship, and I think that the ordering process should clearly indicate when a product is out of stock.

You'll get your order, about when the cows come home. But God help you if there's any problem or you want to return the items or you must speak with a customer service rep. *shudder* I'm still scarred from my experiences with this company's reps.

By Sarah S.

Questions? Get answers from the ForYourLegs staff and other customers.

ForYourLegs?