Review of Foryourboots

Foryourboots reviews

SITE CLOSED

stevee1
1/3/11

i ordered 2 pairs of ugg boots from this site on 12/12/2010, through ebay pages, payed through paypal, took money straight away, never received any confirmation of order, i have emailed them through their site but no reply, i am fuming!!!, have got in touch with paypal now to see if we can get anythink back, is there anythink else you can do to try get these scammers caught??

roxyr
1/2/11

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!! I ordered my so called ugg boots about 3 weeks ago and have heard NOTHING back from them. Their website seems to be unavailable' and i believe they are scammers! You must report them if you have not received the boots.!!

kelliel
1/2/11

PLEASE do not buy from this site foryourboots.com they are BAD take your money stright away never email you and never send your item even though they paypal vervierd they are not a genuine i have let paypal know today so paypal are working on closeing them down DO NOT TRUST THEM PLEASE they also go under the name of onlineshoes.com DO NOT buy from either site you will be throwing your money away

rhonniep
1/2/11

DO ORDER FROM THIS SITE! It is a scam. I ordered boots from this site on 12/21 and have not received them. I did not received a tracking number and the money was immediately taken from my account. The site is now unavailable. I have reported the site to the Attorney General office.

michellec11
12/31/10

I placed a order with this website finding them by using ebay i use paypal to pay for the boots, I have not received any tracking number or any emails off foryourboots,com to say they are on there way. and now the web site had disappeared, I have notice they have a another site on ebay called www.ukonlineshoes.com So please don't order off this site a you may end up having the same problem..

helenw4
12/29/10

dont touch this website/ebay sponsered shop.I havnt received my boots,they won't reply to my e mails and now i can't log back onto theyre web page.they didnt send a tracking number or confirmation of my order to our e mail address.I trusted it because of the e bay connection never again.good luck with whoever tries this site youll need it

Dus anybody ever bought ugg boots from this site? aperently it would be a scam, paied 62,99£ without receiving a order confirmation after. It's been over 2 weeks now and dident receive anything jet!

By Vanderhasten O.
Questions? Get answers from the Foryourboots staff and other customers.

Foryourboots?