Forums.watchuseek reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

sweeq
2/17/12

I have dipped in and out infrequently in the past, but have recently been checking in a lot more (recommended by a fellow member on another watch forum who gave me a heads up that a watch I was looking for had surfaced there). For sheer fire power of information, watches and watch paraphernalia it is wow!! Nothing I have come across comes even close. The one thing I wish the website would do for me (and I acknowledge it may be me being inept) is allow me to search (as one ebay or some other smaller watch forums) for a specific brand(s) under the trade section. No matter what brand I search for, the result will throw up every other brand of watch as well. This is a brand agnostic site lol!! Save for this small glitch - and the fact that being so big, it doesn't have the friendly, supportive banter of smaller or territorial sites - I love it. Not good for watch addicts trying to rehab!!

Questions? Get answers from the Forums.watchuseek staff and other customers.

Forums.watchuseek?