Forums.Digitalpoint reviews

forums.digitalpoint.com
Tel: 3424486444

stephend35
10/16/17

It can be difficult to find someone honest and trustworthy when purchasing a custom website or SEO services. I would honestly recommend the advanced custom website services offered by this seller at https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/advanced-website-design.2820167/.

Pro's
1. The Seller was very responsive. I would often send the seller a message asking a question and I would always get a response same day and more often I could get a response immediately.
2. The Seller in my experience for my project worked hard to make sure I was happy and got the end product I wanted. The seller made any edits and changes to my website I wanted and continued to check in with me to make sure I was still happy and there wasn't any changes I wanted.
3. I felt I received a high quality product and my custom website is working amazingly well for me.

Overall I had a very positive experience and I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a custom website.

gregoryb36
10/8/16

bac=k a few years ago, it was a good place to be, a general chat forum where you could find good and bad people, deal with it, it's a worldwide forum, then they decided to go against...everything, since then they lost 90% of their traffic, saying it's for the ood of the forum, quality traffic but at the end, same old people trhere talking non sense and a bunch of moderators who only spend their time slamming people and deleting post as they envy. it's such a crap place with a crappy market place. stay away, some smaller forums are much bette to stick around that this pile of s**t

clickasiteu
6/6/11

Do not care who or what comments are made on the site, Very hard people to get hold of as they only communicate on twitter.

carmens1
4/22/11

Best online forum to find web masters ....

Questions? Get answers from the Forums.Digitalpoint staff and other customers.

Forums.Digitalpoint?