FortuneTelling777 reviews

SITE CLOSED
Denver, CO, USA

neild39
7/21/16

I contacted Charlotte the week of my Mother's 70th Birthday Party. With only 3 days advance notice she confirmed her attendance. The moment Charlotte arrived there was a calm, warm feeling. With over 75 people at the party Charlotte at everyone's attention and participation. I have to say that I was skeptical at first. After the reading I now have to believe she posses a gift to communicate with spirits in the afterlife. The reading was a hit and Charlotte was wonderful and thoughtful. I highly recommend her services!

gracec70
7/21/16

A year after my husband died from cancer, I had a reading with Kylie. At the time, I felt like I was drowning in my emotions- a sea of glass shards shredding constantly. Kylie's guides helped me let go of all the what ifs, would haves, could haves & might have beens. Kylie channeled my guides to help me understand there was nothing that I could have done to change what happened. As a result of my reading, I have been able to let go of the pain, to live my own life & be open to new possibilities.

carle276
7/21/16

Chloe Is the REAL DEAL! She is so helpful and MODEST! She truly is gifted! I have recommended her to all my friends and they are as amazed with her as I am! I will come back to her again and again! She is very in tune with Heaven!

garyc111
7/21/16

Thank you so much Amelia! It was wonderful to talk to you and have clarity on my current romantic situation. You were accurate, very helpful and honest in answering my questions. My jaw dropped when you knew about an upcoming event happening really soon! :) Thanks so much again!

gloriap32
7/21/16

WOW, I have spent over $10,000 in readings over the years. The information I have received in 1 hr with Mackenzie is a summary of about 10 readings I have had with other readers. No time wasting, deadly accurate. Picks up immediately on things happening. She is too cheap. Great sense of humor too. Bob Olsen you have to have a personal reading with her.

rayg52
7/21/16

Thank you, Emma. It was what I need. I was smiling and felt warmth when reading it. I was over joy with what the angels told you. You are truly amazing and I love the way you do your reading.

josej40
7/21/16

Lauren has confirmed for me that I'm on the right path on the way I see my life and has encouraged me to see the beauty in everything. I'm so glad that I met with her. She also reminded me of my true potential, my GOD giving right and for that reason alone I am so thankful. Thanks again Lauren xoxo...

robinl66
7/10/16

I never feed psychics information about myself. In those years, I've met many frauds - people with hunches and no specifics. The accuracy Callie had with specific events - not just in my life, but also my family and friends - was astounding! There were things like how my father died, that would be impossible to guess since it was info only a few people knew. Youre talented and show incredible emotional sensitivity. You're NOT a wannabe psychic - you're the 'real deal'.

barbarad75
7/9/16

I went to Caden a little over a year ago, confused but yet knowing deep inside that my life was totally unbalanced. Caden was not only CORRECT with details of my past, but his advise was AMAZINGLY ACCURATE. It guided me back on my personal path of Growth & Balance. I returned a 2nd time & again his visions revealed themselves. If its love you search for, questions answered? Caden AMAZING. Just open your heart and free your mind and you too will be blown away by his Gift.. Richest Blessings to all.

janetp42
7/9/16

Getting a reading from Gabriel was a great experience! He was dead on, and hit the nail on the head with everything! He picked up on things that no one could have possibly have known! Plus, he has a great sense of humor! I definately recommend him!

ashleyp77
7/9/16

My family and I had a gallery reading in an attempt to reach my father who had passed recently and unexpectedly. What an incredible reading it was...My father's personality and stories for each one of us was utterly amazing. He not only gave us stories, but gave each of us some insights for daily living from our dad.I felt Andrew truly left us as a friend and he will be receiving calls from us again.

stevens157
7/9/16

I found Evan's insight into my personal and professional lives amazing. My meeting with him has given me the guidance I needed to get my life back on track professionally and has provided me personally with a greater sense of peace. I plan to meet with him again to continue my growth in both of these areas.

barbarat58
7/9/16

I have been Muhammad's client for over 15 years and over those years he has given me incredible and compassionate guidance. When he warned me of bad times to come, he was there to guide me through them and to make sure I understood why I was going through them. And he has also made some stunningly accurate predictions out of the blue! Sometimes I've just gone to him to get a handle on my life because he is like an amazing Life Counselor and I have always been the better for visiting with him.

nancyb153
7/9/16

Austin was very accurate with my recent readings. He knew personalities of people, situations and specific information of a certain person which convinced me he's very in tune. Austin is very compassionate, clear and offers wonderful advice relayed by his spiritual team. Definately recommend.

lesliet36
7/9/16

I can't say enough about how wonderful Maya is and how on target she was with my reading. After the loss of my Dad she was able to give me solace and comfort, letting me know my Dad was happy and not to worry anymore. She's given me lots to look forward to the future as well...

laceyc11
7/9/16

Kennedy is a such a warm and vibrant person, it was apparent from the very first moment I met her about 6 months ago. Being new to readings, she made me feel very comfortable and I immediately felt relaxed. Everything she said was spot on. I did not mention any issues or questions I had AT ALL. But she picked up on what I had in mind and then some. Everything she has said has come to fruition and I still look back and cannot believe it. She is wonderful and I will be going to see her again!

gustavoh14
7/9/16

If you wonder, like me, about what kind of universe we live in. If you wonder if spirit is just another word in the dictionary. If you wonder if all the lessons you have learned will count on a cosmic scale, or just be lost upon an uncaring oblivion, why not take a chance? Gianna has honed her caring and ethics as a nurse; no better credentials. Maybe, maybe we can evolve spiritually. Maybe a kick in the pants by a medium will get you meditating and caring again. I recommend Tallkat to you.

anng64
7/9/16

My reading was absolutely amazing. I will be forever gratefu grateful

neild37

johnb643
7/9/16

I had a reading with Adalyn a few days ago, and she didn't disappoint. My grandfather came clearly through immediately in the reading and Adalyn did a wonderful job at communicating his message. Aside from the mediumship, her intuitive reading was spot on. There were topics that I came to the reading with questions about, and she homed in on them & provided the clarity that I was seeking. In short, she was amazing, and I would recommend her to anyone. I'm already looking forward to my next visit!

susand133
7/9/16

I was delighted with my reading with Aaliyah. She gave me guidance I was looking for in several areas of my life. After our session together, I am confident that I am on the right path. She is the real thing and I would recommend her to my friends.

adam1810
7/9/16

This was my first visit to a Medium, so I was a little scared. It turned out to be a very special time and I felt like a one hundred pound weight was lifted off my shoulders. Aaliyah, you were wonderful and I hope to return again soon as I now have many questions. Thank you.

danialb16
7/9/16

I just had a FABULOUS reading with Gabriella. I was so impressed! I am a professional psychic and medium myself but sometimes we need an objective read for our own lives! Gabriella was clear,unwavering and non stop in her flow of information. I personally loved her fast flow reading style. She gave percentages of the level of outcome for situations that I found to be very clear and helpful. Her reading was honest, and delightfully refreshing. I feel calm and happy. Thank you Gabriella! I will recommend you!

robertc260
7/9/16

Penelope helped both me and my girlfriend as we looked for wisdom and guidance while embarking on the next phase of our lives. She pointed out several things that rang completely true for both of us, and gave us a great blueprint for how to proceed next. This involved planning for a major move, job changes, as well as medical issues. Penelope's seeing into our situation was specific, accurate and very helpful. I would not hesitate to seek her help if you need assistance with an important decision.

scotts194
7/9/16

It was truly a blessing to receive a reading from Colton. I have spent several days embracing the messages that were given and I am so grateful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Questions? Get answers from the FortuneTelling777 staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FortuneTelling777