FortunatosItalianPizzeria reviews

Tel: 727-393-4500
joannafortunato@yahoo.com

jonathano45
3/28/19

Great little pizza joint...We had a slice of pepperoni and pepperoni wheels.The slice was good but the wheel was delicious. Definitely get it.We are visiting from the states and we're looking for a little slice of home.The staff was very friendly as well.

belindaj4
11/19/15

11/18/15 ordered two pizzas one hand tossed & one Sicilian. The Sicilian was hard and tasteless neither pizza was any good, don't know how this restaurant is getting 4-5 stars, must have a lot of family doing reviews.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

charlesj17
5/10/15

Just bought a house in Seminole Fl and called in an order to Fortunato's Italian Pizzeria at 7700 Starkey Rd, Seminole Fl 33777. I ordered a small Stromboli and Garlic knots. I was expecting far less than i received. The Stromboli was small? I'd love to see their large! And the garlic knots were a meal to themselves. The food was fabulous, much cheaper than I expected. And they have a drive thru, I didn't even have to get out of the truck. I love this place and will continue to be a customer. (Their website also has joannafortunato@yahoo.com as a contact.)

Tip for consumers: Call in your order, pick up in 15-20 minutes at their drive thru. Check out their menu on site.

Questions? Get answers from the FortunatosItalianPizzeria staff and other customers.

FortunatosItalianPizzeria?