Fortress Security Store reviews

Tel: 206-981-5371

sonnyw6
Sonny W.
8/14/19

I requested advice on upgrading my existing Fortress system via email and received helpful feedback in a timely manner.

helenew83
Helene W.
8/12/19

No problem finding and buying the right products, but I still haven't figured out exactly what to do with them.

stevec367
Steve C.
8/6/19

Great site. Easy purchase, plenty of good information. Fortress has good service and easy DIY options.

robertl773
Robert L.
8/5/19

I needed to redo some of the information on the order apparently to comply with requirements because I had difficulty placing the order but that has now been corrected

arthurf66
Arthur F.
8/4/19

Shopping experience was acceptable. $50 max limit on 15% discount was a surprise until I read the fine print.. Also, was disappointed that I could not receive the $10 off discount for my first order at Fortress.

jamesn310
James N.
8/4/19

The support info on your site and the info in your user manuals is lacking and needs work Also, finding info on the older systems on your site is difficult or non-existant.

angell131
Angel L.
8/3/19

Love the home system. Wish the audible alarm was louder and the package came with an outside horn as well. Very easy to install.

reidk24
reid k.
8/2/19

2nd Fortress System .. still a bit buggy, but suits my needs. Have come to the conclusion that monthly reboots help. Also, the new style remotes need re-design ... To easy to set off SOS.

richardf372
Richard F.
7/29/19

I had several question. Making my wireless phone static. Hard to understand notification call even on cell phone. One of the motion detector's switches were broken. It took all day to due 13 windows and two doors. I think it is a great system.

Rich Falcicchio

paulah177
Paula H.
7/28/19

The help desk is closed on Sunday but before I could leave an email they returned my call based on the caller ID of my missed call. Just WOW

anthonys624
Anthony S.
7/27/19

I had the original non-wifi s03 and had constant issues, however, this newer model has been fantastic.

ryanm404
Ryan M.
7/23/19

The product works fantastic. If you read the instructions, IT IS EASY TO SET UP. I saw some reviews where people couldn't do it and I am pretty sure they simply did not use the manual.

barryr93
Barry R.
7/23/19

Order process seemed to be straightforward, but I would have liked more info, in advance, about how the product components work together

robertp1027
Robert P.
7/21/19

Easy to find what I wanted. Break down by alarm type made me comfortable that I was buying a compatible device for my system

carlosc240
Carlos C.
7/19/19

Shopping is ok, customer service is also ok. The problems I have had are: 1. Paypal payment did not work (I suppose is a system error on your side). 2. Sensor batteries last too short (only 8-12 months!!!). That's a strong limitation. Please, change your electronics to last longer.

waltono1
Walton O.
7/15/19

There was a good variety of products. Ordering methodology was not difficult. Good products; fair price.

ramirom21
Ramiro M.
7/9/19

I've had an older version of this product. And It has been a great system for us. Saved me from two break ins.

babyb22
Baby B.
7/8/19

This is not an easy diy system for those who are not technologically minded. Made many calls and emails to customer service and they were very patient and helpful. However, after installing the system on 6/24/19 and setting off countless alarms, I am still not able to arm the system (7/8/19) without the sirens going off. Once again, I am working with customer service via email to try and solve this issue. Very tempted to return the system and get one that is installed for me with monitoring even though there is a monthly fee.

waynes226
WAYNE S.
7/8/19

It took me a little time to navigate but I got it done. I'm an older buck so I need to read everything.

kevinw335
Kevin W.
7/2/19

The store is nice, easy to find things and the checkout process is straightforward. I appreciate that there was someone on the other end of a phone that picked up and answered questions.

thomass178
Thomas S.
7/2/19

Your support group was very responsive and professional in helping me find a replacement panel for my old GSM panel

aftong1
Afton G.
6/30/19

This is my second system to order and I am very pleased with the quality of products and the great customer service I get from Fortress Security.

williaml494
William L.
6/28/19

The price was good. The kit arrived in short time. The system was NOT pre programmed. None of the sensors were programmed or numbered. I contacted support through the web site and did NOT get any reply.

manusc1
Manus C.
6/28/19

Super easy to find and compare items. Checkout was clear and fast. Order confirmation was immediate. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks!

williamb531
William B.
6/26/19

Try to get a 3rd party SIM card that will for in the S1. Customer service has not been very helpful ... difficult to contact.

Questions? Get answers from the Fortress Security Store staff and other customers.

Fortress Security Store?