Fortress Security Store reviews

Tel: 206-981-5371

johnd2250
john d.
2/11/19

I probably purchased the system to quickly... once I received it I realized it was actually more than what I required... so most of it is sitting in the box... my mistake..

mikem1180
Mike M.
2/9/19

Very satisfied with the product. Arrived sooner than expected. Easy to set up and now we feel more secure. Thank you. I'm going to recommend this system to our children for their security.

danc333
Dan C.
2/9/19

I have had an overall fantastic experience with fortress security. Great customer service with actual American English speaking workers.

dexterl18
Dexter L.
2/9/19

Nicely done website very customer friendly and informative. Love the educational video helped me decide on what product to get.

susanh416
Susan H.
2/6/19

You have the greatest product for the most reasonable price, I my neighbor has one and he's extremely happy with his! Thank you Fortress!

ryant133
Ryan T.
2/4/19

At top of page says “get an extra 10%off all products” I applied the Flashfeb code and tried to apply another code I had SpaceOlympics but website wouldn’t allow it.

nameg
Name G.
2/4/19

Requiring a password, especially with such strict requirements is ridiculous. Who wants to do that. And who is ever going to remember that password.

jamesl808
James L.
2/1/19

ok - I will start the saga of my dealings with Fortress - about one year ago ( + or - ) you all went to 3G- at that time I ordered the upgraded system . It took me 4 + months to get the right sim chip and have the system talking to me. - after a few short months it quite notifying me of any activity ( no sim notices) after contacting Fortress several times it was concluded that the sim chip had been deactivated ( the bill was always paid through Pay Pal ) the voice on the phone could not tell me why it was not active ( she tried to activate twice ) Finally I was sent a new chip- I was required to activate the chip ( 24.00 + ) now I am charged 7.99 on my old chip that was deactivated months ago ? plus the new monthly charge - I want a refund for the months I paid when the chip was inactive and the 24.00 to activate the new the new chip I want you to send this to your CEO, You need to correct the absolute confusion that I have experienced . I stand by for your refund - and responce

geraldk66
Gerald K.
2/1/19

Order of Jan 18 had incorrect items. I ordered 3 water sensors instead got 3 vibration sensors. I sent an e-mail to you requesting replacement and a prepaid label for the return items for which I have no use because our windows are all non-breakable to withstand hurricanes.

Jack sent me an e-mail confirming he would send the replacement items and a prepaid return label. No confirmation that they were ever sent.
Regards,
Jerry Kuhn

brunon11
Bruno N.
2/1/19

From the get-go we liked the company. Throughout the research our questions were answered quickly via email and then chat by Astrid. She is just terrific! She knew all the details of the products on the fly. Truly.

joes1038
Joe S.
1/27/19

After doing much research, I believe Fortress S6 Titan had the best value for what you get and our needs. Customer service was helpful, patient and pleasant. I couldn't get the camera to work, due to a timeout connection. I found what worked for me, is that by going into the settings, clearing the Google cache, restarting the phone and the camera worked! As of now the Control panel has a hum/echo, but I hope Fortress will help rectify that issue.

antoniog83
Antonio G.
1/24/19

Customer support was great and very knowledgeable and rectified my issues. I think his name was (Jeff) did a great job. As far as the system, I'm still working out the nuances but love being able to check and arm the system from the app!

jasonl303
JASON L.
1/22/19

Love it, just have an issue with one motion sensor not working. Need to get it replaced but am too busy.

davidm1821
David M.
1/22/19

Site was easy to navigate. Bought extra sensors and fire alarm to go with with my s6 Titan deluxe pet . Easy Instal, great system! Customer service has been very helpful .

kevinw405
KEVIN W.
1/19/19

Very easy installation, very suprised since most systems are tricky in certain areas. Would recommend to others.

fredh154
Fred H.
1/18/19

Excellent CS. Just wished some items were more user friendly. Motion detectors use too many batteries. Not ment for sheltered, unheated buildings or storage locations.

johnk1235
john k.
1/18/19

Customer service staff was very helpful in helping me make the right decision for home security system selection replaceng my old monthly payment home security service.

dennisk143
Dennis K.
1/17/19

quick and easy. The staff person who helped me customizing my purchase was courteous, helpful and informative. My package was received in the mail very quickly. Five stars to fortress security store and its staff.

casf5
Cas F.
1/16/19

I received the S3 control panel on time. I already had a system in my home from a different make, however that panel speaker started to fail, hence me purchasing another control panel. It hooked up to WIFI quickly and responds very well. prior to install in place of other panel I hooked up front door sensor and motion sensor. When I open door it announces Zone 1 door open, when I close the door it announces door one door open. Sensor are set for door/window, so if you open a window it will announce zone # door open? they need to work on that. When I arm the system and starts to count down some of the numbers are deformed, specially #4. I have contacted them through e-mail and so far getting the go around. For this I have rated my experience one star.

miker580
Mike R.
1/14/19

Web site is easy to understand.
Jessica at customer support was extremely helpfull with my concerns.

williamg436
William G.
1/14/19

I was please to see that I get a discount on my upgrade from the S02 to the S6 Titan and that most of the old components are compatible with the new system.

robertd730
Robert D.
1/13/19

I ordered the S03 security systems. It was well packaged and arrived on time. All the items were well packaged and all worked and were already setup/paired with the system.

sandrinem35
Sandrine M.
1/13/19

We like our system but found the system hard to install with instruction in the booklet being insufficient. Thankfully we found videos on Youtube and further instruction on the website that made it way easier.

garyb496
Gary B.
1/13/19

Very user friendly website...allowed me to purchase a package system and add to it to customize the system to my application. I'll be back.

davids2064
David S.
1/11/19

Appreciated that I was able to chat with a sales rep on the website to point me to the correct model sensors for my system.

Questions? Get answers from the Fortress Security Store staff and other customers.

Fortress Security Store?