Fortress Security Store reviews

Tel: 206-981-5371

patricial340
Patricia L.
4/14/19

It was very easy to place my order. Shipping was fast and I felt like the overall price and value were great! I have already recommended this to several friends.

barryb103
Barry B.
4/11/19

My S02 system died on me after more than 3 years, so I replaced it with an S03. Seems like it works well, but the app on my iPhone doesn't work worth a flip.

ernestj25
Ernest J.
4/3/19

System was received quickly as ordered, most components were in working order except the SIM card and Power supply.

Contact with customer service made 3/25, seeking support for replacement SIM card and Power Supply, these items have not been received as of yet.

Follow-up email 4/2 with C/S to inquire about shipment of replacement items, response was they will re-ship the items.

I subscribed to SIM card communications for the device on 3/23, activation number was issued 3/25 and to this date does not work, I'm disappointed in this aspect of the units performance, as well the remedy of issues.

michaelg591
Michael G.
4/3/19

Excellent products and customer service (thanks Jessica). Love your company and products, keep up the quality and good work.

bennettw11
Bennett W.
4/2/19

Easy to navigate website. Quality products. Fast customer support response. What more could you ask for?

stuartb135
Stuart B.
4/1/19

Easy to install, not intrusive, got used to it quite quickly despite a few booboos and false alarms. We are pretty rural and have had a few bear intrusions locally. Scary! The alarm would give me a few extra seconds to mount a defence.

neilb136
Neil B.
3/30/19

Very good product. I had a system on our old house we sold, and the new owners wanted to keep it. We are now moved in our new house, so I upgraded and just installed the S03 system. Thank you fortress security!

sharonp172
Sharon P.
3/30/19

Works great...just not for us because of our phone system which is for a business. But if you are looking for this for your home or small business it is a great buy. Easy to use and set up and if you are wanting a horn alarm well, be prepared to have a loud one! I like that you can buy different add-ons for your needs.

fredd86
Fred D.
3/25/19

Checkout page frustrating, but the order arrived promptly and in good order. All supplies were as ordered and the system was easy to set up with fortress technical assistance.

davidl920
David L.
3/24/19

Fast, let me order just what I needed to protect our church office, no extra items added we don't need.
Pastor David Lange

herbertm44
Herbert M.
3/22/19

The Fortress Security system is not well built. Buttons on the base unit are not really user friendly. The key fobs I ordered to replace my old ones are way over priced. The fob keys are poorly designed and cheaply made. The unit works well with the monitors and motion detectors. The unit programming guide is really hard to understand.

jerryg238
Jerry G.
3/21/19

Discount code for charges under $500 is confusing...goes in circles.
Went thru on 4th try. Everything else good.

williamj382
WILLIAM J.
3/20/19

So far my system is not completely working i have 2 SIM cards and now getting a new panel will see if it works?

ronaldb279
ronald b.
3/18/19

You need to train your sales reps in common courtesy!
Website made it tough to place an order using discount offer.
I have owned your system for 4 years and it has performed flawlessly!
Your tech support four years ago was excellent, friendly and competent.
It was my opinion that the manual should be rewritten in clear precise English instead of the Chinese doggerel.

rayp103
Ray P.
3/17/19

So far I love this product. The indoor round siren is ok as far as letn the person know theres an alarm but I ordered 2 more outdoor sirens and I'm pretty happy with it. All wireless and literally takes minutes to set up

bennettm21
Bennett M.
3/11/19

Excellent customer service/product support. Chatted online to find the product I was looking for and received an answer in less than a minute. Ordering was fast and easy and received the items within a few days. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

donb411
Don B.
3/11/19

Just placed the order. So far so good. I'll see how things go when the system arrives and I install it.

gottfriedw1
Gottfried W.
3/11/19

There are a number of confusing instructions when ordering. I had to restart the checkout a couple times.

ronnam4
Ronna M.
3/9/19

so far all I've had to order is batteries for my home security. otherwise i'm pleased with your selections

heatherh298
Heather H.
3/7/19

Thanks to the help of tech support I was able to order a panel only to update my current system to be WiFi based

lawrencem129
Lawrence M.
3/6/19

Used the link provided by customer service for a replacement remote FOB, which displayed the model fob I needed, selected quantity and checkout was a breeze!

fortressn19
Fortress N.
3/5/19

I am in the process of installing the alarm so my feedback is incomplete.
I bought a WYZE camera and would encourage you to figure out a simple integration/cooperation agreement.
Would like a simpler siren, loud, outdoor product. Bad people outside get deterred with loud sirens.

brucew185
Bruce W.
3/3/19

Didn't like having to make an account to place and order, hoping cameras become available again soon!

siec
Sie C.
3/3/19

Excellent web site view and explanations.
Very low price. Good descriptions about the product and the groups.
It is very impressive that we can even download the manual before purchase.

jonathanm271
Jonathan M.
2/27/19

It's still a bit early to celebrate. I have yet to install sensors in the barn using the wireless repeater. Id that, all is good.

Website is good, shipping is good, price is higher then some and cheaper then some.

Questions? Get answers from the Fortress Security Store staff and other customers.

Fortress Security Store?