Review of Forskolinorange

Tel: 800-547-0132

1 Review From Our Community

leyap
3/29/17

The customer service is TERRIBLE. They tell you to order and that you have 14 days to give feed back or you will be charged the full amount of the supplements. Their price is 8 time the price of similar products on the internet. After you receive the product it states that you should not use it until you consult with your physician if you are under the care of one. The 14 days certainly does not give most people enough time to check with their team of doctors (in my case I have a TEAM of doctors). When I explained this to them they refused to refund my money. They charged me for two months for 2 products ($69.95 and $84.90 each). You can find these products all day long for about $10 on the internet. DO NOT GET SUCKED INTO THIS COMPANY! It will most likely pop up on your Facebook as Forskolin Burn and Garcinia Burn. I have never had such poor customer service with any company. This is the first negative review that I have ever written in my life.

Questions? Get answers from the Forskolinorange staff and other customers.

Forskolinorange?