For Sale By Inventor reviews

mail@forsalebyinventor.com

cgibsonw
CGibson W.
2/14/19

So far, the experience is good. Matters are explained well, and if there are any questions, they are answered promptly. There is no pressure to continue with services, and you may back out at anytime such a feeling is present. You and your idea are respected.

andreb81
Andre B.
2/10/19

This is just preliminary informations. If someone is interrested to buy or promote i can write by hand all the informations and details in 2 to 4 weeks approx.

michaelw1134
Michael W.
2/9/19

It's been good so far except Donnie called me and I called him back and haven't heard from him since.

jonm221
Jon M.
2/8/19

I don't understand why you would ask someone their patent idea , if they're trying to patent it so nobody patents the idea first.

markc738
Mark C.
2/4/19

Looking forward to getting things started, the first part was pretty straight forward; thank you Mark

kennethp109
Kenneth P.
2/4/19

From the initial site visit, to a very friendly and informative phone call follow-up, to the simple yet secure-feeling website. This has been a very easy and comfortable process so far.

reneet60
Renee T.
1/31/19

Had a wonderful conversation with Senior Product Manager
Donnie Bullock , i am experiencing a great feeling about moving forward with this company to market and expand my idea

johnt939
John T.
1/30/19

I'm not too good with computers are typing or anything like that but this is been pretty simple so far I hope that you can help me it's my dream to pack my barbecue sauce and getting it get it out there

bobl142
Bob L.
1/29/19

just filled an on line form. not sure what else to say. hope you can send me a free kit and then I can make up my mind

elizabethd304
Elizabeth D.
1/19/19

I apologize but I am very skeptical about this entire process and I will not feel good about the process until it is completed.

kn42
K N.
1/18/19

Quick and easy. And the disclaimer isn't filled with a bunch of legal jargon that makes the read tougher.

fayev1
Faye V.
1/13/19

Thank you for this promotional advertisement. This is beneficial to me and I hope it supplies me with the necessary tools need for opptaining a patent for my "Original Designs By Faye."

Thank you in advance!

alexiau
Alexia U.
1/12/19

Sean Murphy made me very comfortable in sharing my idea as I was very leery. The process so far seems very user friendly.

bobbid9
Bobbi D.
1/8/19

Easy, but makes you feel like you are going to fail before you begin. High risk, and not a good track record. Not sure the advantage over getting a patent on my own. Could be more clear and persuasive.

scottc317
Scott C.
1/7/19

Don't really have a lot to go on right now. Sean has been a lot of help. He's been patient with me, answering all my questions. Hopefully I'll be singing your praises soon.

brianc501
Brian C.
1/4/19

I want someone who will follow through with finding a buyer for this idea. There is a market and a need

anitaw71
Anita W.
1/2/19

Positive interest and comprehensive as to what I think about my invention and input regarding licensing and protecting any monetary potential,as well.

crystalm153
Crystal M.
12/27/18

SO FAR IM HAPPY WITH MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR ITS JUST A LITTLE DISCOURAGING GETTING THE MONEY TO PAY THIS COMPANY.

heatherr194
heather r.
12/23/18

loved it... it was actually easy to use! didn't have to go somewhere to get somewhere first. Thank You for a congested free site!

mitchellb68
12/10/18

Adding an Electro Box to your home or apartment is going to change your daily life. No more back and knee pain trying to make it to the mailbox. With one easy step your mail will be at the front door daily. The Electro box is made for anyone who needs relief from walking up and down stairs. With its slim and sleek design you will be excited to know there is little required to install the Elctro Box.

annab276
Anna B.
12/2/18

I am hoping you will be able to give me a free patent for my design. Thank you for the opportunity to be able to protect my designs. I appreciate it very much.

nancyc331
Nancy C.
11/25/18

The print was a little small in the sign up area, but other than that it was very clear and straightforward.

teresac199
Teresa C.
11/21/18

So far it's been a pleasure to not only have someone show an interest in my Visor- Sock but that they are willing to help me and provide some insight and pertinate information that would have take a lot of time and resarch on my part .I'm a single working Mom and Grandma with a disabled parent in the home so my time is precious .Wish me luck.p

joeb582
Joe B.
11/15/18

Talking with Jake made me want to deal with your company. His down to earth approach made me feel that he is someone I would want to work with.

rogerm165
Roger M.
11/8/18

Professional phone interview, yet down to earth enough to make me sure of confidentiality.
Ready with the needed resource to do the job

Questions? Get answers from the For Sale By Inventor staff and other customers.

For Sale By Inventor?