For Sale By Inventor reviews

mail@forsalebyinventor.com

bonnied105
Bonnie D.
5/17/19

so far it is a very fast response and I am getting excited, I have been coming up with ideas for years and I just did not try and Patent it and then as years passed by I would see it in stores.

scottd287
Scott D.
5/15/19

it was informative and transparent. I really hope they can help me with my idea. Fingers crossed!!

clintonw23
Clinton W.
5/15/19

with all the scams going on out there I all most did not go forward. so for I am glad i did go forward

andreal296
andrea l.
5/14/19

it was quick an easy an very helpful.no problem on this site cant wait to get my idea out there thank you

tamarag113
Tamara G.
5/8/19

It was the most heartwarming experience, I'm going to keep trying until I'm working with these guys....

andreah216
Andrea H.
4/29/19

Super excited to speak to someone. This has been an idea for years. Still cannot find anything on google of the sort.

ricardoc102
Ricardo C.
4/29/19

I believe you ask for too much information at first contact. I know you want my business but I may not be ready yet to commit. Anyway, I will check your booklet and see what is the path to follow. How do you work? What are your fees?
You offered a booklet with information about patents and other inventors tips but even though I have received about half a dozen e-mails, I can't see a link to download it.

rons360
Ron S.
4/23/19

Did not feel pressured. Knowledge gained and information was explained and it was relatively easy to comprehend. The agent reminded me of someone who was skilled at delivering information and coaching.

susanh704
Susan H.
4/7/19

Very easy to enter my idea. Instructions were very informative. I hope to hear back from someone soon.

conrads29
Conrad S.
4/3/19

My experience with For Sale By Inventor has one of the best and inspiring experiences I have had. The team at Sale By Inventor gave me the courage to send in my invention for a review, and I was accepted. This gives me the drive to continue inventing and make ideas become a reality.

voneciah
Vonecia H.
4/2/19

The gentleman that reached out to me Mr. Kennedy, was professional, courteous and patient. Answered some concerns I had in reference to the process for assisting hopeful self called inventors with their idea expressions and this may be a vehicle to finally be heard, seen, or even understood, even if you work with and have simple means. He was calm and very encouraging, I know you can't tell from a voice on the other end of a phone... but he made me feel at ease and confident and perhaps a measure of trust! I am sure there are lots of ideas that go untapped simply because of lack of knowledge and perhaps, funding your dreams!

marshaa20
Marsha A.
4/1/19

your representative was easy to talk to and showed interest in my idea. he talked to me like my idea mattered.

yvetter34
Yvette r.
3/31/19

Ok so far I am not finished yet I still need to finish painting it but again its my idea and I th I k no I know this would be a big hit in the NFL even all the other sports league s

virginiac114
Virginia C.
3/28/19

Garvin Putt has been very helpful so far with my experience with your company. He has been honest and forthcoming. I appreciate that being a first timer. Thank you.

codycranfordo
codycranford O.
3/27/19

So far Awesome I have nothing much left in life to get excited for and this really brought my spirit up even if it was all just a figutive of my imagination

roberts768
Robert S.
3/25/19

I understand that (Provided trademark and patent name) is now being trademarked and patented in all 50 states under my protection. This makes me happy and allows me to move onto the next step which will be actually producing and marketing the material. At least that's my understanding. As a result of that. The manufacture process is well known and I can team up with a local existing company with my own secret ideas and find the local manufacturer willing to offer the greatest return if my product receives any attention.

rohant12
Rohan T.
3/22/19

Process has been simple to put out an idea that might has the potential for market and accomplishing the necessary stages that takes the idea from paper to a product.

sheriea3
Sherie A.
3/21/19

In the few days that I have been dealing with your company , I have no complaints and the person I have helping me has been very helpful .

derrickc47
Derrick C.
3/20/19

Too many ppl wondering why I haven't yet....nothing comperable exists that I have seen....i have a working handmade prototype that has been tested/proven to work....wanna license it to battery tool manufacturers....

patriciac491
Patricia C.
3/19/19

I contacted For Sale By Inventor because I needed guidance and professional advice. I have pleased with the overall experience and found that Mr. Bullock has addressed my concerns one by one and clarified what I can expect from this meeting of minds. Very glad I contacted them.

colemonb
Colemon B.
3/15/19

For sale by inventor had a person with a bright personallity contact me and that person gave me a feeling of trustworthiness.

dreww49
Drew W.
3/9/19

Good. Wish I could attach more pictures. Also a bit worried about the numbers disclosed. Doesn't appear many people have actually been successful (made money) through this service.

brendenk
Brenden K.
3/4/19

Need to indicate whether it’s necessary to upload a file because right now I’m just in the research phase.

francisl51
Francis L.
2/28/19

I try to contact Donnie the person in charge of my file and he never get back to me. He said he send me emails and phone calls, but I did not get any at that time. I only receive calls from him when I call customer service and upset telling them I would file a complaint over to my credit card company and then he call me, but not in front of his computer, so he cannot really help me. I ask him to call me back later in the day, so we can go forward with my trademark and he did not call me. very unsatisfied. also on the research there his a couple mistakes from the lawyer even tough I explain everything to Donnie, I guess he did not pass on the info properly to the lawyer. not happy at all......

linah15
lina h.
2/28/19

so far nothing happened except for my inputting information on what my idea is and what is it I would like to patent.

Questions? Get answers from the For Sale By Inventor staff and other customers.

For Sale By Inventor?