For Rent No Credit Check reviews

Corp@ForRentNoCreditCheck.com

35 reviews with 5 stars

laurad376
5/14/19

Very thankful for them. Had a 12 month lease and paid on time every month so they helped to report it so that I could build my credit as well

robertp759
5/14/19

I would recommend this to anyone with bad or little credit that can't get approved anywhere on their own

maryh719
5/11/19

I would have been so lost without this service. I was literally almost homeless due to my credit. Thank you so much Guys , seriously

rubyk20
5/8/19

My credit was jacked because of my divorce and I couldn't get a place anywhere. They understood everything about my situation and helped me out tremendously.

staceyg65
5/7/19

The fees aren't high for all that they do. Service is amazing.Definetly i reccomend this service. Thank you Lori and your team!

maries242
5/6/19

The staff is great, I thought I would be stuck due to my credit and they approved me and put me in a nice apartment within 1 weeks of contacting them

emmaw136
5/3/19

Such an amazing service that I didn't even know was out there. Can't thank your team guys enough !!!

ramonc38
4/30/19

Always took the time out of your day to answer any questions I had and were always willing to help. Thanks.

elizabethb260
4/29/19

They helped pick out the perfect apartment and they gave me the oppurtunity to help build my credit once my lease was up. Thank you again, I can now get a place on my own!

johnt920
4/28/19

Alex and Amanda have been so helpful and kind. They helped me and my family and now I have a new place I can call home all because of them and their service! Thank you

irenef51
4/27/19

So nice and helpful from the very start. Excellent job guys, Thank you for everything you've done . I would recommend this to anyone.

marias484
4/24/19

Can't thank you enough!! You have helped me the last 2 years and if there's anything I can do to spread the word please let me know!!

lancew49
4/22/19

Very helpful. I don't know what we would have done without this service. definetly i will reccomended!!!

Response from lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative
thanks lance it was a pleasure working with you! enjoy your new home!
henryw109
4/20/19

Thank you very much for your assistance, we're very grateful and Such an amazing service, look forward to relocating!!

Response from lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative
thanks henry for your positive feedback!
katiew145
4/20/19

Sharon- Thank you very much! You have been great and such a pleasure to work with!! You're the best!!!

Response from lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative
Hi Katie, I just showed your comment to sharon... she is very appreciative!
davidb1541
12/7/18

THANK YOU TONY!!! WE LOVE OUR PLACE!!!!!
you have literally made our family's Thanksgiving come true. We are so thankful for our new home and we couldn't have done it without you.

Response from lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative
thanks David for taking the time to review us!
sandyr87
12/5/18

Hey Lindsey thank you so much for taking the time with me. I will definetly use your service when I am ready to move.

danj125
12/4/18

MAN! why couldnt i find u guys sooner???? u guys need to advertise more! I spent some time searching for something like your company. I just knew there was something out there to help me. Soon as you explained how this works I knew right away I wanted to sign up.

carolinet55
11/30/18

ill take the cheaper DIY program. send me the invoice to pay. yall are good i know u have a bunch of calls. it takes forever to get a call back but thanks for returning my call. sorry i now know why it takes so long.

jamess698
11/27/18

thank you!!!! i was not believing this at first, thx for putting up with all my questions. your service is just amazing!

joant30
11/19/18

NOT SURE why didnt i find you guys first!!!!! that other company i tried was full of empty promises. they kept telling me they could get approved by all the management company and they couldnt for weeks. sorry i thought your service was the same. i could not belive you got this done in ONE SHOT! thank you so much again. you dont know how much i appreciate you.

charlesd142
11/15/18

I signed up for the new program they just started...$49 for all the info. man, I didnt know all these credit bureaus even existed!!! didnt have money for the corporate lease... for only 150 bucks I got instructions and access to a portal to do my own fix to get moved in. they said I get access for 3 months but I didnt need that much time. it was pretty easy. i didnt have to pay someone hundreds or thousands of $$$ for a rental identification number. i did my own and my wife's too for the same price...

adams307
11/15/18

I could not afford the "corporate lease program" even though i really wanted to. But, i was happy they could offer me a cheaper alternative solution. It took a bit longer that the other program but i was OK with that since i didn't need to move right away.

ceceliac4
4/7/18

Hi debra you have been a joy to work with. Thank you for answering all my annoying questions. I can tell you really do care about people. I has been a pleasure working with you. My family thanks you for your hard work so we can have a wonderful place to call home.

harrys124
4/7/18

You guys need to get your marketing people to do you better. Where have you been people??? I have been stuck at an extended stay hotel for 3 months! If I knew about you guys sooner I would have done this 3 months ago!!!

hi there! we are not part of the bbb. we were approached by them to pay a yearly fee in exchange for a listing with an a positive rating. We didn't find this ethical and did not move forward with them. If this eases your mind, the only way we accept payment is via credit card. As you probably know you can dispute a charge with your credit card company if you do not receive services paid for... I don't believe lawyers would be necessary with protection from your credit card company. We do stand behind our service and willingly refund in any case should you not be approved into the community selected and agreed upon. PS- bbb doesn't make a business legit or not, the people working for the business do and their integrity. It's very hard to decipher this doing business on the internet we recommend doing your research and checking out not only 1 review site, but multiple ones... (i know i do!) :) hope this helps you out, Kind Regards, Lindsey

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

for example.. $1500 rent= $18,000 lease obligation we are tied to using our credit and financials to get you approved with the property of your choice. risky proposition? yes. this is why we chargee for our service, equal to 1 month's rent. cheap? no. if you are looking for free, you can always ask a family member or friend to sign a lease guaranty form agreeing to the property to pay back the entire sum in case you should default. we are 'a solution' out there. we are a business and charge for our service like any other business.- we are not a non-profit entity. security deposit: 1 and a 1/2 month. unlikey. most apartments charge a deposit between $250-$650 (depending which state you live in) Our good credit allows for the customer to take advantage of any specials the apartments are offering, which include free rent, waived deposit or application fee promos. *** not all lease guaranty companies are created equal. *** if you use a company to cosign or guaranty your lease, and you pay for the service, make sure to ask them if you get the lowest deposit possible and get to take advantage of any specials. otherwise, what would be the purpose to pay a company like our, if you have to pay extra to the property ???? rent: yes. no way around that. you gotta pay the rent... and pay it directly to the property, starting from the time you pick up the keys until the lease ends. monthly fees to us? no. we dont charge you monthly fees for anything. whatever you need to pay to the property, you pay them directly. we dont take the money from you and send it to them.

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

THE PRICING AND NEXT STEPS ARE DISCLOSED TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY. HOWEVER, PLEASE CHECK IN SOO AS WE WILL BE CHANGING THE SITE AND OFFERING SOLUTIONS FOR EVERYONE! :)

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

PROPERTIES WE SERVE ARE ONLY DISCLOSED TO WELL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES. HOWEVER, WE WILL BE CHANGING OUR SERVICE OFERRINGS SOON, PLEASE CHECK BACK IN 3 WEEKS FOR A SOLUTION WE HAVE UPCOMING FOR EVERYONE..

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

hi there elsa! we offer a free application asking general questions to see if we can assist you. please fill that out and if qualified someone will reach out to you to assist. due to the high volume of requests as our applications are free, we can only reach out to respond to qualified applicants at this time due to time contstraints... thank you so much for your interest in our company!

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

hi there! we can certainly try to help! is free for our advice and application on our website. but without knowing more information about your current financial situtaion, I cant commit to a "yes'. Since we do not check credit, the one and ONLY thing which is important to qualify is income. you must stil adhere to the property's guidelnes when we do the application to qualify with your income. most properties ask for 3x the amount of the rent. so, for example, if your rent was $1,000 a month, you must make $3,000 a month income to qualify. we assist with the credit part. your personal credit will never come into play as a decisioning factor! for more info, please sch a time to speak with me here: forrentnocreditcheck.com

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

as far as the $150 to enroll, that is not required until we have determined we can work with you... please do not pay this or fill out the application until you fill out the FREE pre-qual form. if you pre-qualify, you will get an email from us inviting you to fill out a full application... again, this is not for everyone, but we are 'a solution' for people that qualify to work with us and need our service.

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

yes, Jannise... reason behind this: for ex your rent is $1500 a month. ((we are the lease guarantor and cosigner. so, this means in the event you dont pay the property we are financially liable for the entire term of the 12 month contract.)) so, we would be contractually liable for $18,000 of debt on your behalf. im assuming your credit is challenged and this is why you have found us.... so, we are taking a "RISK" on your behalf of $18,000. we charge 'equal to 1 month's rent' as our service fee to take on the risky proposition. there are however other options for you... you can get a cosigner that is a friend or family member that is qualified with their credit to take on the risk for $18,000 (in my example) for free... there are always other options and really we would be your last resort if you didnt have access to any friends or family that didnt want to take on the risk for you.... also, note in most states, the deposit at apartments are not equal to 1 month... they typically range beteeen $250-$500... now there are exceptions to the rule... i cant see where you are, but here are some states which the deposits are high- CA, NY, NJ....

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

Start here for FREE! http://forrentnocreditcheck.com/ . Do the FREE Qual... We apply to where YOU want to live, not where you have to... so, pick a place you love here: www.apartments.com and tell us about it.... just make sure you can afford it! If you are pre-qualified, you will get an invitation to apply! after we approve you, pay $150. If you don't get approved, no hard feelings... we go our separate ways...

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

hi takeria, i dont understand the question.... ???

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative
Questions? Get answers from the For Rent No Credit Check staff and other customers.

6 Photos for For Rent No Credit Check

From the business

For Rent No Credit Check?